THP Video Viewing Party Thread - The Morgan Cup Auditions

Impressive job everyone!

Thank guys! It was the Canon PoweShot SD940 IS. It is pretty great! Got it at Costco

That was an amazing event! I want to thank the LPGA girls for coming out and helping out, and most of all I want to thank THP for hosting and letting us watch this event! Thanks a ton guys, it was a ton of fun!

Thanks to everyone that submitted videos - great job!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow that was awesome! There is some tough competition out there. Everybody did such a great job. Way to go to all those that submitted videos.

Dr Teeth aka Greg Graffin, you killed it dude!

Congrats Everyone. They have a tough decision ahead of them. What a blast!

Great job everyone. We loved these.

sent from JB's kindle fire

You guys friggin ROCK with your videos!!! Great job everyone and thanks to GG, the LPGA pros, and the team captains

Great job to everyone that submitted videos! I think that everyone that submitted videos would be deserving of a spot in Morgan Cup 2.0, the panel will have some tough work ahead of them. Good luck to everyone!

good luck to everyone that submitted vids.

Man ALL of those videos were fantastic! THP and the Morgan Cup sponsors are in good hands!

Nicely done THP members! I expected some great vids and you didn't dissapoint!

I want to thank you all SO MUCH for submitting tonight. It really was fantastic and I'm so proud to be a part of this site right now.

Well said, and I agree!

Hate that I couldn't watch along, but hope to see folks post their videos up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was hard as hell to stay up with and type on my phone, but great job all around!

I would like to say that I am proud of everyone who was brave enough to enter. Everyone who did deserves a pat on the back.

Great job everyone. We loved these.

sent from JB's kindle fire

Watching you guys while making fun of Chunky was a blast, hehe

Those were some fantastic, creative videos all! I wish I had been a bit more creative, but it's all over now! Thanks again!

Everyone should be proud of their efforts. It was enjoyable as hell to see everyone giving it their all. The judges have their work cut out for them.

Kevin

I started a thread to post your videos in. I hope everyone who submitted videos will put theirs in the thread.

Thanks to JB, GG, the judges and captains for watching us all.

THP is epic. That was a blast. My wife watched some of it with me and she was impressed.

Back