Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

My tiger is only a temporary change in honor of his win...by the weekend I will probably have IJP back in that pic :D

I think I like this one. It may stick for a while.

My username is a combination of my two extra curricular passions, beside my family and work. My other passion is drag boating hence the g U lf instead of golf in my username. As for my avatar, thats my dog Hogan, an old english sheep dog named after the great man himself. I took the picture at night out in the driveway with a cheap camera and thought it turned out great. Also a lot of people say their owners look like their dogs, in my case it's true. I only break down and find the time to get a haircut when my golf hat doesn't fit anymore !

Right back atcha brother

Love the idea....Merry Christmas!

I am now just known as just "Bullfrog!" No more #'s. Thanks for the help GG.

I am now just known as just "Bullfrog!" No more #'s. Thanks for the help GG.

Trimmed off the numbers? I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I tried a new avatar, will see how long it lasts!!!

My names Rob and I was born and raised in New Jersey. NJRob
My avatar is just plane awesome, that's all.

This is a couple of days late, but I changed my avatar to the greatest picture ever of a celebrity wearing Duke gear.

Every time I see that I posted something and has "bullfrog" next to it... It looks weird without the #'s. I know I will get use to it.

Every time I see that I posted something and has "bullfrog" next to it... It looks weird without the #'s. I know I will get use to it.
We're already used to it. I think everyone has just called you bullfrog for a long time!

Steel represents that I'm from the wonderful city of Pittsburgh and I was a Washington & Jefferson President (a small, liberal-arts college just outside of Pittsburgh - Goodell is a W&J graduate). So, I went with Steel President! My avatar is just a logo from my college - the building is 'Old Main', a wonderful, dated building at the center of our small campus.

Mine is my daughters name, Gianna and the date she was born, 10/25. Avatar is just a picture of me playing golf in Brigantine NJ

Hi everyone! I hope to learn a lot on the forums and be entertained along the way. My username is just the name of a fictional character from a book I read in my teens and has been my online identity from the beginning of the Internet. This also kind of explains my avatar. I finally found a career I loved in my late 20's which was network engineering. Many times during my career I have had several "facepalm" moments. To those who don't get it I am sure someone or yourself have done something that has made you just want to put your face in the palm of your hands in disgrace or utter shock at pure stupidity. I Googled facepalm a few years back and this image popped up. I liked it!

Well I suppose the wall of text above is enough. Feel free to ask me anything! Cheers!

I've had this username since I was a kid it combines 2 of my favorite cars to have ever been made and since I use it everywhere I just kept it the whole time.

Viper for the greatest car ever made, the Dodge Viper
CLKGTR for the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR, FIA race car and it's sexy road going version, the only non-American dream car I've ever had

Back