The Morgan Cup Audition and Promo videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a MC3, I am going to have to find someone to video tape for me, plan it out better, and make 5 backups so when my hd crashes I am covered. Plus pregnancy hormones won't be present in the house..... lol

great videos blu and Setho... I am really enjoying watching the video's that are in competition with mine.

Wow, there have been some AWESOME videos. Great job everyone.

Here are mine

[video=youtube;3Xu8Kp7Ch-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xu8Kp7Ch-c[/video]

LOL - funny stuff One-T! Glad I got to watch those again.

Here's my attempts at some vids, lol

What makes it worse is that I did these during the pathetic Giants-Eagles game.

[video=youtube;ZBVl-uDJthw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVl-uDJthw[/video]

Here are my entries. hope you enjoy them.

[video=youtube;iW-CSOa-m5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-CSOa-m5Q&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I'm just glad you didn't impale yourself when you broke that wedge, yorkem!

Nice video's yorkem and butters. Can't wait to see who is selected be the 14 staffers. This is really exciting.

I'm just glad you didn't impale yourself when you broke that wedge, yorkem!

Hahaha...I would have posted it if I did because it may have been even funnier that way.

after the viewing party my wife pointed out that I was the only one that had another person in their videos. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances any.

Son of a biscuit eating bulldog...HAHAHAHA, awesome yorkem!

Son of a biscuit eating bulldog...HAHAHAHA, awesome yorkem!

Thanks man. Was worried no one would get the Orbitz gum commercial referrence. I am such a worrier!

after he viewing party my wife pointed out that I was the only one that had another person in their videos. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances any.

I wouldnt think so bro, its a promo.

I think everybody did such a great job. I hope mine held up to what everybody else entered. I realized during this that it is hard talking on camera. I think I do such much better in real life.

I've been loving these guys. One-T you make me laugh, I miss spooning with you. Yorkem/Butters good vids guys, man I'm happy I didn't have to chose 14 from all these video's. I have my favorites but I still don't think I could do it.

Thanks for posting Yorkem - those were great dude! Nice creativity!

I know! Alot of great video's were submitted. I hope mine were good enough. LOL I'm sure the 14 people selected will do MC 2.0 justice and represent the sponsors well!

One-T, great vids man. I think your 2 may be may favorite combo of promo and personal vid. Well done.

yorkem, i liked your vide a lot too. Creative and it didn't hurt to have a good looking female in it either.

I've been loving these guys. One-T you make me laugh, I miss spooning with you. Yorkem/Butters good vids guys, man I'm happy I didn't have to chose 14 from all these video's. I have my favorites but I still don't think I could do it.

One-T, great vids man. I think your 2 may be may favorite combo of promo and personal vid. Well done.

thanks fellas!! Its wierd, I look at myself and think they are lame!!! but, others have said they are funny. either they are lying or I am being self critical.

thanks fellas!! Its wierd, I look at myself and think they are lame!!! but, others have said they are funny. either they are lying or I am being self critical.

I'm lying cause Tina said I had to treat you nice......

I liked them because they were funny without really forcing them to be funny. Thirty seconds isn't a lot of time. I expect to see the beer holding fanny pack in your celebration video when you are chosen.

One-T,it is difficult for you who live at such a high level of awesome all the time to see it but all us not so awesome people down here see that you are awesome no matter what you do.

I do the same. But from the PMs Ive received, people think I have more of a shot than I do. But hey, lets just pray!

ps your vids were truly hilarious. You better believe Id tell you that your vids sucked. The one of me in a bunker? That vid sucked.

One-T,it is difficult for you who live at such a high level of awesome all the time to see it but all us not so awesome people down here see that you are awesome no matter what you do.
Rhino, your intro vid is one of my favorites. Straight from the heart, and sincere. IMO, you nailed what the Morgan Cup is about. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back