The Morgan Cup Audition and Promo videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-T, great vids man. I think your 2 may be may favorite combo of promo and personal vid. Well done.

yorkem, i liked your vide a lot too. Creative and it didn't hurt to have a good looking female in it either.

That is forum member Kildaire's wife. She was the only local blond that would do the video with me, so a special thanks to them.

That is forum member Kildaire's wife. She was the only local blond that would do the video with me, so a special thanks to them.

I'd have done a vid with you man. I'd have even worn a shorter skirt.

I do the same. But from the PMs Ive received, people think I have more of a shot than I do. But hey, lets just pray!

ps your vids were truly hilarious. You better believe Id tell you that your vids sucked. The one of me in a bunker? That vid sucked.

hahaha, I still watch that occassionally

after the viewing party my wife pointed out that I was the only one that had another person in their videos. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances any.

I wouldnt think so bro, its a promo.

I had a similar worry. But, mine was because I'm not in the promo. My idea was to create a character (ala Keith Stone (Keystone Beer) that could be used in a series of ads. I'm now kind of glad to hear that each OEM has a judge.

Maybe I should set more stuff on fire!!!!:bomb:

Went through and watched em all again. I can't pick, they all rule.

Went through and watched em all again. I can't pick, they all rule.

Hahaha...I just did the same thing. Right there with you.

Great videos One-T and York.......so how is Lee Trevino in real life?

Nate -- That was some funny stuff with your several takes before you got it right :D! Looks like you were ready to kick somebody's arse on the outside of the camera.

Nate -- That was some funny stuff with your several takes before you got it right :D! Looks like you were ready to kick somebody's arse on the outside of the camera.
I kept in in check, that is for sure! Also, there was some rain heading into the area and due to the clouds, it was getting dark quickly which all added to the pressure in getting it right. I was out here for a good 1.5 hours and as soon as I got into my car and headed out, it came down hard!

Come on gang...there has got to me some more! Post 'em

I really want to see all the entries. I thought mine were ok. But some were pretty darn good!

Great job everyone, I really enjoyed viewing all the entries. Good luck!

I just keep thinking that I wasn't creative enough...I just kinda went with the straight forward approach...in retrospect I probably should have come up with something more.

Oh well, live and learn.

I just keep thinking that I wasn't creative enough...I just kinda went with the straight forward approach...in retrospect I probably should have come up with something more.

Oh well, live and learn.

I'm right there with you there TBT. My intro vid had a tiny bit of my sarcastic humor and not enought 'me', and my promo vid was very straight forward. Perhaps too much so.

I'm right there with you there TBT. My intro vid had a tiny bit of my sarcastic humor and not enought 'me', and my promo vid was very straight forward. Perhaps too much so.

The only thing my intro video had was all of the hat switching...I was kinda doing a spoof on Nascar Victory lane where they take like 40 pictures everyone of them they are wearing a different sponsors hat....but I dunno if anybody got that part or not.

My promo video was just a straight up commercial....no funny..just sales pitch...lame I know

I think a lot of us are there. This was the first time we did this and there was nothing to use as a "guideline". All we were told was make two videos and as such I think everyone did an excellent job. There really should not be second guessing although that is natural I suppose. LIke JB posted earlier on the other thread I believe, you can not look at the videos that one person did who might get in this and say I should of done this or maybe that. Then the video would not be from you but it would be a copy of someone else. Be happy with what you created and know your videos are a representation of you and that was all that was asked for and not everyone can be included in this event.

Hey Howzat....I would love to see your vids bro .

Oh well, live and learn.

I'm sort of feeling the same way.

Here are mine for this thread:

There were a bunch of great entries. Well done everyone.

Here are mine for this thread:

There were a bunch of great entries. Well done everyone.

Great videos Biggsy! I had considered doing the hat thing as well. Great minds think alike. I absolutely loved your promo video.

Awesome job Biggsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back