The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the congrats everybody! My heart is pounding and I am driving my family nuts at the moment. I tried not to get too up or down about the possibility but right now I am bouncing off the walls. Thanks to everyone involved for the opportunity!

Thanks for all the congrats everybody! My heart is pounding and I am driving my family nuts at the moment. I tried not to get too up or down about the possibility but right now I am bouncing off the walls. Thanks to everyone involved for the opportunity!

You'll do well Howzat. Congratulations, man!

Dude, go crazy. You have every right to and then some. You were chosen for one of the best golf events I can think of. Way to go dude. You deserve it!

I said my congrats in the other thread, in this thread I just feel bad for Howzat and DHJkelly for the beating they will receive at the hands of Team THP.

I said my congrats in the other thread, in this thread I just feel bad for Howzat and DHJkelly for the beating they will receive at the hands of Team THP.
It will be a merciless thrashing.

Poor guys, they're all excited and happy right now and team THP is about to bring the pain!

I hope it's not windy so that Irishman doesn't have an advantage.

I do feel a little bad for Howzat. I mean for a second he got excited and then he noticed he was TP

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I do feel a little bad for Howzat. I mean for a second he got excited and then he noticed he was a Paradouchian.

Fify buddy.

It will be a merciless thrashing.

Poor guys, they're all excited and happy right now and team THP is about to bring the pain!

It will be a painful thrashing to say the least. DHJKelly probably won't feel it that badly as I'm sure he will be drunk after he gets on the plane and won't remember the Morgan Cup, but Howzat is not only going to fly down to South Carolina and get beaten really badly, but he then has to return to Minnesota. That hurts twice.

I hope it's not windy so that Irishman doesn't have an advantage.
Even if it's windy, he won't know how to play in temps above 40!

It will be a painful thrashing to say the least. DHJKelly probably won't feel it that badly as I'm sure he will be drunk after he gets on the plane and won't remember the Morgan Cup, but Howzat is not only going to fly down to Florida and get beaten really badly, but he then has to return to Minnesota. That hurts twice.

Welcome to THP Coolbreeze! You really should read the forum some time and check out the information about Morgan Cup 2.0

It will be a painful thrashing to say the least. DHJKelly probably won't feel it that badly as I'm sure he will be drunk after he gets on the plane and won't remember the Morgan Cup, but Howzat is not only going to fly down to Florida and get beaten really badly, but he then has to return to Minnesota. That hurts twice.
That's even worse than having to go to South Dakota!

Welcome to THP Coolbreeze! You really should read the forum some time and check out the information about Morgan Cup 2.0
He's assuming that he'll fly to Florida and drive to SC dude. Cheaper flights.

HAHA! I hated that word Paradouchian when I was a proud member of Team Paradise. But man you know....it's pretty accurate!

You'll love saying it and using it. It's powerful. Not long tom powerful but pretty darn close.

He's assuming that he'll fly to Florida and drive to SC dude. Cheaper flights.

Thats exactly right, try and find a direct flight to Minnesota, not even Delta wants to fly there.

You'll love saying it and using it. It's powerful. Not long tom powerful but pretty darn close.

I closed a sales meeting today with the Long Tom, I just did the whole pitch while holding the driver and making practice swings! Deal closed!

Guys lets keep this thread to the MC and the gear and companies supporting this fine event. Thanks.

Team THP FTW!

HAHA! I hated that word Paradouchian when I was a proud member of Team Paradise. But man you know....it's pretty accurate!

I think I coined that phrase and it just continues to be relevant

I am so excited I put my last post here in the wrong thread. Trash talk all you want tonight fellas. Nothing can get me down tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back