What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a $50 HDMI cable for watching THP on the big screen tonight count as golf equipment? There really should be some kind of tax deduction for golf stuff.

Black Friday orders came, got 2 dozed R330 RXS and 3 pairs of Nike shorts from the buy 2 get 1 deal. Will be a while before I get to use the shorts, but hope to get a couple rounds in with the RXS to compare to e6 and Penta's.

Well I gambled and rolled the dice... spent $40 on this...

008.jpg

007.jpg

It's 43" and I was really rolling the rock well. There are a couple of minor blemishes.. nothing white Testor's won't fix.

Alex

Nice pickup Alex! I really like the way it sets up with the long alignment aid, I woud definitely like to roll that.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice pickup Alex! I really like the way it sets up with the long alignment aid, I woud definitely like to roll that.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cookie:

Other than trips to Florida in January and March. I really won't have an opportunity to roll it. In the event that I don't go or I don't like it...I'll give you the chance to roll it. Or if we ever get to an outing together. You have my word.

Alex

2 of the new THP hats that were just added to the store.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Two Winn Lite Midsize grips. I don't like them much but it will keep the swingweight the same on my SL290

I emailed SeeMore. Jim got back to me within an hour, fantastic.

Last edited:
I emailed SeeMore. Jim got back to me withing an hour, fantstic.

That's amazing customer service right there. Wtg SeeMore!

That's amazing customer service right there. Wtg SeeMore!

Indeed, as always.

Should have put what I bought, whoops! lol

Going to get my One-CS adjusted to lie and the mFGP I bought dirt cheap has a regular putter shaft in it (strange as hell) so it'll be getting a new shaft and an adjustment.

Indeed, as always.

Should have put what I bought, whoops! lol

Going to get my One-CS adjusted to lie and the mFGP I bought dirt cheap has a regular putter shaft in it (strange as hell) so it'll be getting a new shaft and an adjustment.

That's sweet Jman. You love your putters.

Just bought a new Cleveland CG15 50* Wedge off Ebay. Now on to find 54 and 58's at a good price!

Just bought a new Cleveland CG15 50* Wedge off Ebay. Now on to find 54 and 58's at a good price!

Good purchase. I love my 50*. I use it a lot. I would've opted for the 54/58 combo like you but being left handed kind of screws that.

Good purchase. I love my 50*. I use it a lot. I would've opted for the 54/58 combo like you but being left handed kind of screws that.

Dude, I feel your pain. I wanted to get my dad a 54/58 combo as well for Christmas, but looks like he'll be getting a 56/60. It's impossible to find those in LH. I actually had a really hard time finding a 50. You would think with a lot of popular companies making PW's 45-46* now they'd start making more 50 wedges.

Dude, I feel your pain. I wanted to get my dad a 54/58 combo as well for Christmas, but looks like he'll be getting a 56/60. It's impossible to find those in LH. I actually had a really hard time finding a 50. You would think with a lot of popular companies making PW's 45-46* now they'd start making more 50 wedges.

And I think we'll start seeing more 50* wedges in the future. I'm so pleased with the 15's. Such a great wedge.

And I think we'll start seeing more 50* wedges in the future. I'm so pleased with the 15's. Such a great wedge.

I actually only just realized that you have the 15's in the bag. Thats a big switch from the Mizuno's plus they're not forged I believe, so were you still able to bend them 3* upright?

Glad to hear that. Didn't get a chance to hit them in store, so I'm going off faith.

I actually only just realized that you have the 15's in the bag. Thats a big switch from the Mizuno's plus they're not forged I believe, so were you still able to bend them 3* upright?

I bought them and the seller adjusted them to 2* up for me (that's about what I prefer). The 50* is sick! I use it from 70-110 yards out and it's money. They spin the shat out of a golf ball too. No spinners required.

I bought them and the seller adjusted them to 2* up for me (that's about what I prefer). The 50* is sick! I use it from 70-110 yards out and it's money. They spin the shat out of a golf ball too. No spinners required.

Thats awesome man, I always did love that wedge but just could never pull the trigger on them. I'm still wedge pondering and I will have to put these back on my list. I think I want to go R11 AW, then 52, 56, 60 and I think since I'm going three wedges, I may want to go with an older model like the 15's.

Thats awesome man, I always did love that wedge but just could never pull the trigger on them. I'm still wedge pondering and I will have to put these back on my list. I think I want to go R11 AW, then 52, 56, 60 and I think since I'm going three wedges, I may want to go with an older model like the 15's.

I found a seller online and made him an offer. He was selling them for $80 per wedge (brand new) and I offered him $140 for two and he took it. Too good of a deal to pass up. I really liked the Mizzie's but these are good too. They're different. I think the 15's are a bit more forgiving.

Isn't the R11 AW 50* already?

Oh yeah I understand. I don't use my r7 AW either thats 50*, I prefer to use a different wedge. I was just curious :D would you still get a 52* even with having the 50* AW thats part of the R11 set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back