The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so excited I put my last post here in the wrong thread. Trash talk all you want tonight fellas. Nothing can get me down tonight.

and we will! Whether I'm playing awesome Callaway gear, or amazing Cleveland Gear, I'm going to take you down at these amazing golf courses.

I am so excited I put my last post here in the wrong thread. Trash talk all you want tonight fellas. Nothing can get me down tonight.

Welcome to the feeling the guys from the first MC felt. You're going to rock it bro.

Just one of the many reasons this site is so great. The Morgan Cup is the coolest idea ever thought of by any golf site, good luck all! I'll be watching and wishing like all of you.

I predict our first two selections suffer massive sunburns 30 seconds after stepping foot in Myrtle Beach.

I predict our first two selections suffer massive sunburns 30 seconds after stepping foot in Myrtle Beach.

The weather is so much nicer in IL! I like you buddy but you are going down.

Welcome to the feeling the guys from the first MC felt. You're going to go down in flames bro.
I think you mean to say this....

I think the Irishman will wake up, start drinking and pass out before his tee time each day, we won't even get to see him hit a shot! Wait....shots? Yep, he'll likely be doing shots too!

Yep, hopefully we can get them Callaway, Cleveland, or Bridgestone parasol's so that they will be able to handle things down there.

baabahhhahah. I started laughing hysterically when I read this!

Ummm, it was a mistake. They got your name off the didn't make the cut list on accident. Sorry.

Ummm, it was a mistake. They got your name off the didn't make the cut list on accident. Sorry.

That's just cruel. Don't even go there with him. :D

I thought smalls would start off small but I guess that's just his stature and driving ability.

I think you mean to say this....

I think the Irishman will wake up, start drinking and pass out before his tee time each day, we won't even get to see him hit a shot! Wait....shots? Yep, he'll likely be doing shots too!

I have my factor 2000 ready haha and as for the drinking here in Ireland we dont pass out we just keep going till we sober up again

I have my factor 2000 ready haha and as for the drinking here in Ireland we dont pass out we just keep going till we sober up again
Now that's my kind of place! I think we're going to get along just fine my friend, as long as you don't get too serious after the beat downs on the course we'll have a blast together!

Now that's my kind of place! I think we're going to get along just fine my friend, as long as you don't get too serious after the beat downs on the course we'll have a blast together!

Dont worry Puttin I wont rub it in your face to hard when I hammer you

Let the banter begin this is gonna be awesome

It's going to get crazy really soon. I'm drained from all the excitement and I can only imagine how dhj and Howzat are feeling. I'll be glue to the computer again tomorrow.

Let the banter begin this is gonna be awesome

I'm so excited for the banter/trash talk part of this. Team THP is very good at it already, so the opposing teams will learn quickly! Even if I'm not in I will choose a side and loyally follow and jab in when I have something to say.

It's going to be awesome to wake up every morning and get onto THP, and see that dhjkelly will have dropped trash talk all over the place early in the morning with the time difference.

Hahaha its going to be like a dogsled dog. Poopin while hes running
It's going to be awesome to wake up every morning and get onto THP, and see that dhjkelly will have dropped trash talk all over the place early in the morning with the time difference.

Wondering if I could ally myself to Team THP.........nah.

I actually really interested to see how some of the mid to high hdcps handle the Bridgestone stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back