Driver Spin Causes

Conforming driver? Something has to be off lol.

Ping i15 with the UST Proforce Tour Stiff. Again, not my driver, it was off of the rack, but a late entry onto my list.

If you doubt those numbers - behold the power of cheese.... ha!

how man of those were sweetspots? Tell you the truth, i don't remember. None of them felt bad.
Never seen a ratio above 1.5? That's because you haven't met a person who's as much man as i am...

ping i15 with the ust proforce tour stiff. Again, not my driver, it was off of the rack, but a late entry onto my list.
If you doubt those numbers - behold the power of cheese.... Ha!

optimus prime!!!!!!!!!!

Golf is a silly game. Same driver today. Took about 10 hacks in the simulator (not the trackman) here are the averages. I had one that I pushed well right, so the deviation is crazy. I have been told that this sim tends to be a dead simulator and not that accurate. I was also using the Maxfli balls that have been beaten past usefullness.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTEtMjAxMTEyMDYtMTM1OC5qcGc.jpg

Your spin numbers look good, did you change anything, our do you just think its the sim giving you unrealistic numbers?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Your spin numbers look good, did you change anything, our do you just think its the sim giving you unrealistic numbers?

Maybe the sim. My swing is a work in progress, big time. I fight coming over the top and today I was trying my darnedest to stay inside of the ball.

That would certainly lower your spin. We are both fighting the same battles. I have worked hard to get my path inside out, and am now looking for a new driver to lower my vball flight

Those numbers are not off of my gamer, just a driver I like in the store.

Just wanted to jump in here with a little update. I didn't take the time to have my numbers printed for me, but I spent time on the LM today and I'm actually seeing some real improvement in my driver spin numbers. I am working on coming from the inside and on the upswing like the videos Ary posted and I've been able to get myself from 4,000 - 4,200 into the ~3,500 range. Seeing some better carry numbers for sure. This is something I'll really be working on when my lessons start next month, but I was pleased to see some better results finally.

Good stuff hawk! Keep at it with that dogged determination and you'll get to where you want to be.

--
tapatalk

New numbers. This was on 24 swings. I have found that things are getting better with the swing changes.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDctMjAxMTEyMTItMTA1Ni5qcGc.jpg

I take these numbers with a very thick grain of salt. I am not sure that the Pure Launch launch monitor was set up properly.

But today I hit three drivers.

Taylormade R11S
Spoiler
SU1HLTIwMTIwMTIwLTAwMTYzLmpwZw.jpg

R11 - set to the open position
Spoiler
SU1HLTIwMTIwMTIwLTAwMTY2LmpwZw.jpg

And an Adams Speedline 9064LS
Spoiler
SU1HLTIwMTIwMTIwLTAwMTcwLmpwZw.jpg

I had a lot of PTRs above 1.50 - which tells me that the monitoring equipment may have had some issues.

Back