Tell me its not true

Status
Not open for further replies.
And having a different color club is much different than having the name Rocketballz. I still can't see how they're even the same. This just screams knock off to me without even seeing the clubs.

Hahaha. Rocketbalz is awful. I don't get it but when you sell one million white woods, you've earned the right to name a club whatever you want.

You're totally gonna hit it aren't you?

Oh gawd I hope they change the name. If they don't I want one based solely on what they've named it. That's a sweet name.

I've seen spy pics elsewhere on the internet, and I have to say.. from the awful quality pictures I've seen, the irons' cavity look like something out of a Romulan warbird from Star Trek.

I've seen spy pics elsewhere on the internet, and I have to say.. from the awful quality pictures I've seen, the irons' cavity look like something out of a Romulan warbird from Star Trek.

There are other websites that show prerelease golf equipment? huh. I never bothered to go elsewhere.

Someone in the marketing dept was way to big an Elton John fan. Look for them to buy the song rights and change it to Rocketballz

[YOUTUBE]1GAKOLOnfV4[/YOUTUBE]

Was thinking the same thing Due. You beat me to it. Damn going to be difficult to sleep tonight with that earwig chiming @ me.

Was thinking the same thing Due. You beat me to it. Damn going to be difficult to sleep tonight with that earwig chiming @ me.

Lol, I keep going back and playing it.

I am a HUGE taylormade fan, always have been so this is difficult for me to say but I HATE that name.
Thankfully though I can't read the name at address and I can put a different head cover on it of a cute animal so I will probably still end up with one in my bag.
What will they call the continuation of this series? MEGArocketballz? SuperRocketballz?

Guys they cancelled this Trademark weeks ago... It is NOT called that!!!

With good marketing, you can sell anything and people will flock in droves to buy it. TM will sell a million of them, even it if under-performs. However, I'm not sure I could resist myself from calling out that name every time I see someone pulling it out of their bag. I hope they keep the name, just so I can rag my buddies.

With good marketing, you can sell anything and people will flock in droves to buy it. TM will sell a million of them, even it if under-performs. However, I'm not sure I could resist myself from calling out that name every time I see someone pulling it out of their bag. I hope they keep the name, just so I can rag my buddies.

True they will sell tons of this product but it is NOT called RocketBallZ the TM was cancelled.

How do we know that the name has been abandoned by TM?

True they will sell tons of this product but it is NOT called RocketBallZ the TM was cancelled.

You have a link or something stating that?

Tappin' from my iPad!

The comment part in the article states that this model is already out in asia - so not really a secret then? I thought it looked great!

I thought the driver head looked like the burner...

Not a bad looking driver. Bummed that the name is gone though. :)

You guys know I dont normally talk about gear that is under embargo. However you also know that when it comes to facts and rumors, I try to keep the record straight and make sure people know the truth rather than heresay and inuendo.

The idea that a product name was cancelled, changed or anything else has no basis whatsoever.
You will all find out everything about these clubs early next week along with a ton of other things and as always THP will have real information on everything being released.

Thanks JB.

You guys know I dont normally talk about gear that is under embargo. However you also know that when it comes to facts and rumors, I try to keep the record straight and make sure people know the truth rather than heresay and inuendo.

The idea that a product name was cancelled, changed or anything else has no basis whatsoever.
You will all find out everything about these clubs early next week along with a ton of other things and as always THP will have real information on everything being released.

Can't wait! I always find internet rumors to be funny because I have friends in the know who probably sit back and think, "These guys are idiots."

thanks JB. Looking forward to hearing some factual information on these.

Thanks JB, looking forward to what THP has coming out!

+1, looking forward to next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back