The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, where that photo came from they do that so you can make sure the hooka in the room doesnt steal your stuff. Speaking of hope she doesnt wear a pair of THESE:

fvpNm.jpg
You gotta' appreciate the brand on those bad boys "barely there" .....Let me tell you man, those are ALL KIND THERE!

Hmmmm...:confused2:

HOg80.jpg

I know it looks weird, but that's the ultimate in convenience right there. Ever jump in the shower and then have the urge to go? Problem solved. AND you get to sit down in the shower and just relax. If there was a tv on the other side of that wall, I don't see much reason to leave that room..

No wonder my back hurts

aefe85b7-33cb-3e1f.jpg

--
tapatalk

I just saw three Friends episodes I had never seen before.

LONG TOM!!! Lol @ that name. It cracks me up.

wonder if that's mosture wicking?

Apparently, where that photo came from they do that so you can make sure the hooka in the room doesnt steal your stuff. Speaking of hope she doesnt wear a pair of THESE:

fvpNm.jpg

Silly question: Ball hits your club twice while you make one swing. That still counts as one correct?

Fricken scary: There *might* be an addition to the Tuna house hold in the summer. Waiting on the Dr confirmation.

Silly question: Ball hits your club twice while you make one swing. That still counts as one correct?

Fricken scary: There *might* be an addition to the Tuna house hold in the summer. Waiting on the Dr confirmation.

Nope that counts as two, youtube TC Chen. That is scary but congrats man.

Yes and penalty. Ala TC chin....

Early congrats if a baby tuna swims into your lived

That actually counts as two strokes. And yes that may be scary but also good. Possible congratulations buddy. Let us know what goes on.

Nope that counts as two, youtube TC Chen. That is scary but congrats man.

Nope. You never heard of TC Chen? (He became known as Two Chip Chen).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tze-Chung_Chen

Yes and penalty. Ala TC chin....

Early congrats if a baby tuna swims into your lived

That actually counts as two strokes. And yes that may be scary but also good. Possible congratulations buddy. Let us know what goes on.

That is the lamest thing ever. In true Tmex fashion: Grrrrrrrrrr

I'll let you guys know how it goes. If one thought being nervous over MC selection was a bit high, well this puts it right into perspective.

I wanna buy some real estate on Kepler-22b...

6.jpg

It's snowing in DFW at the moment.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I saw that too, and promptly retweeted it to my 7 followers...LMAO.
War Eagle, if you'll follow me and I follow you then you'll have 8 and well.............I'll have 2! (Laughing harder)

War Eagle, if you'll follow me and I follow you then you'll have 8 and well.............I'll have 2! (Laughing harder)

You have 3 now Brian!

Tappin' from my iPad!

You have 3 now Brian!

Tappin' from my iPad!
:D Well with 3 followers and a total of 14 tweets, I'll soon be taking over Twitter. Look out Ochocinco & Kardashian's!

:D Well with 3 followers and a total of 14 tweets, I'll soon be taking over Twitter. Look out Ochocinco & Kardashian's!

LOL. I just get excited when @hackersparadise retweets something from me.

Simple things in life make me happy. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

LOL. I just get excited when @hackersparadise retweets something from me.

Simple things in life make me happy. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!
Really?... I get excited when @hackersparadise retweets something from somebody I know! :D My happiness in life seems a little simpler! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back