THP Fantasy Football Week 14 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True test of destiny this coming week. I will say this though through one trade ad the rest being draft picks. One could argue ESPN gave me the best draft in the league. But we'll see if it matters at all

Luckily my team will be put out of its misery after this week. Next year, there's nowhere to go but up!

League 3 through out the season has been tough, everybody seems to be on pretty equal ground other than Buck Spreadem, dude kinda ran away with the #1 seed. 10/16 teams are either 6-7 or 7-6, not much has been decided lol.

You get that odd fascinating fantasy experience where if you root root root for the home team your brother will beat you. You have to sneakily root for Cam to have a bad week. And Romo to go HAM.

ok Kmac, I've been thinking about this. I'd rather see Cam go HAM, beat the Falcons and get relevant. They could do it. I'm a Panther fan first and foremost and Cam is at the healm. One-T can smoke me this weekend. I'm ok with it.

well, its official, I am out of the Playoff hopes. It was a fun run!

ok Kmac, I've been thinking about this. I'd rather see Cam go HAM, beat the Falcons and get relevant. They could do it. I'm a Panther fan first and foremost and Cam is at the healm. One-T can smoke me this weekend. I'm ok with it.

I could knock you out of the playoffs. I dont think there is any feasable way i am getting in

I could knock you out of the playoffs. I dont think there is any feasable way i am getting in

You sure could. And no, you cannot get in. It's down to me, hanks, autopick, war.eagle, spank, and ddec I think.

League 2 playoffs look to be set. Congrats to those moving on!!
Thanks Rhino, I'm just hoping not to get anyone hurt this week so that the full force of the Bearded Ladies can be ready to roll next week. We did see a change at the top, c_ault and whatever his team name is took over the top spot after Guido Fist Pump lost his first game in what seems like forever! I hope the seedings stay just like they are because I want no part of c_ault and Guido until the finals!

I am officially out of the playoff hunt. Oh well. It was a fun ride. Needed 30 from VJax. Had 17 at the half and didn't get anpther point.

Hanks plays Ary this week and autopick gets chunky, so it could be interesting

You sure could. And no, you cannot get in. It's down to me, hanks, autopick, war.eagle, spank, and ddec I think.

hmmmmm....interesting!

Hanks plays Ary this week and autopick gets chunky, so it could be interesting

yeah, hanks has had the fewest scored on him in the league. lucky!

I am officially out of the playoff hunt. Oh well. It was a fun ride. Needed 30 from VJax. Had 17 at the half and didn't get anpther point.

Stupid Hanie!!! That did you in bro.

yeah, hanks has had the fewest scored on him in the league. lucky!

His team is funny. If he makes the playoffs, he'll get destroyed.

Chunky's team is terrible and only shows up to beat me. Count Autopick for a win.

It's funny, I play a few different teams between a few different groups of people and my THP team is by far my worst, the 16 team league is such a great challenge. I'm out of the postseason, but it was a fun ride while it lasted!!!

Chunky's team is terrible and only shows up to beat me. Count Autopick for a win.

I love how theannointed1 keeps talking with pride and joy about his not team. It cracks me up.

I love how theannointed1 keeps talking with pride and joy about his not team. It cracks me up.

hahahahaha

Me too. It's like winning the Chevron classic.

Reactions: TC
I'd rather see deandec win than thealmighty1. Truth.

That was so funny I left you rep dude.

Sweet! I was wondering why I have 8000 points now lol.

I'd rather see deandec win than thealmighty1. Truth.

Hahahahaha... dude, it's going to be either of those two. Or spank. Spank almost has my team from last year. I just hate Ray Rice. I don't want to see Ray win anything.

It's funny, I play a few different teams between a few different groups of people and my THP team is by far my worst, the 16 team league is such a great challenge. I'm out of the postseason, but it was a fun ride while it lasted!!!

Yeah, the 16 team league is a huge factor and much tougher than the other league I participate in. I don't have anything to play for this week but getting back to a .500 record, but my team is so much better now than it was at the start of the year. Trading Forte and Gore were the best decisions I could have made given what I got in return...but, alas, too little too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back