regc

Reaction score
Handicap
hi guys im new to this my name is regina, i joined as my boyfriend has just been accepted to take part in the 2nd ever morgan cup in july2012 and i will be going with him,his user name is dhjkelly (most of u prob know him as the irish man who painted the hackers paradise symbol on his chest) i dont play golf as yet but hope to soon. :act-up::act-up:

Welcome to the forum Regina!! Good lad there in David.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome and looking forward to meeting you next July!

Welcome and congrats!

Welcome to THP! Are you going to be coming to Myrtle Beach with him?

Welcome! Will see you in SC.

It's part of my (evil) plan to get you addicted to both THP and golf. Bring on the Morgan Cup 2.0

:welcome:

yep im coming to mrytle in july really looking forward to it, dave is already really excited and its seven months away:D

Welcome to THP. Now give us some dirt on that tat. How long did it take him to do it, did you help, etc...

Welcome to THP, glad you are here.

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to THP Regina. Glad you and Dave are excited about your trip over. Myrtle Beach is the perfect place to get your USA on. Fast food, go carts, strip malls, buffets, and golf!!!

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined up, great guy you have there.

Welcome to THP!! As my wife can attest, you just think Dave is excited now...wait to see him as the process unfolds.

Dont tell them anything esp JB he will use it against me in WFP

Welcome to the forum Regina. Thanks for coming in and introducing yourself

Welcome Regina looking forward to meeting you at the MC 2.0.

Welcome to THP Regina!!! I don't know if I will be a participant or not, but I will be there either way, and look forward to meeting you in July!

Helloo Regina and welcome

Back