The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the official video thread will not be up until after the all the teams and sponsors are selected, I thought it was a good idea to welcome our first across the pond participant properly.

Awesome!

The new guy is just asking for it isn't he? Haha, we've been waiting for people to pick up buddy!

Pretty good video for the Irish dude :D. I bet he is going to come in here and whup all your arses :deadhorse:

For you JB. Feel free to move it to the official thread when its up and running because i have plenty more to come

JB already has that tattoo, but its not on his chest and its much larger than that.

Nice comeback DHJK! :popcorn:

Haha, great video's.

dhjkelly calling JB out!

For you JB. Feel free to move it to the official thread when its up and running because i have plenty more to come

cant wait to see the reply to this

Now that is what Im talking about. Nice!!!
But truth be told, you would want it on my back, not my chest. I will be so far in front if it were on my chest, you would never see it, but on my back, Im sure you will catch a glimpse.

But truth be told, you would want it on my back, not my chest. I will be so far in front if it were on my chest, you would never see it, but on my back, Im sure you will catch a glimpse.

Ha ha i love it nice come back. Well lads i'm off to bed today has been a day i'm sure i wont forget anytime soon. Thank you very much THP i'm really looking forward to July cant wait

sweet! Lower back tat!

Well done David. Bring the stencil to MB!! Group tattoos. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hawk can give him a race!

Hawk is a better golfer than he is a drinker. Team Hackers will dominate the course and the 19th hole

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Hawk is a better golfer than he is a drinker. Team Hackers will dominate the course and the 19th hole

Can you please stop quoting posts from 20 pages and 4 hours ago? Are you already so used to being behind that you might as well not keep up?

You know, I'm insulted in about 5 different ways by that.

He's quoting the gold that team THP throws their crap on top of.

Go get'em Chunky, aka GG

Confused look on my face...did you just aka CLsmooth as GG

Truth hurts huh.

haha HZ the Staffers can't handle the truth dude :confused2:...... Because the truth is they are gonna get whupped like a red headed step child in 2012 and it's going to be an epic butt whupping!

Good stuff JB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back