The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a perfect match for Hundy. As long as she's at least 18
I've seen pics Hundy, she's hot. You're in with us! P4B, One-T, TC, Hundy vs the Kardashian bizzos only on RealTV Late Night. I can see it now!

Although I'm going to have to really get creative to impress Lamar Odom's chick.

kardashians-2_GSyQF_22975.jpg

Right, Left and middle. Thats the order...

5 years isn't that huge of a difference. I thought the stat thing had a 7 year limit?

I'll just give her driving lessons and tutoring help until our relationship can legally grow to the next level.... Lmao

5 years isn't that huge of a difference. I thought the stat thing had a 7 year limit?

I'll just give her driving lessons and tutoring help until our relationship can legally grow to the next level.... Lmao
Maybe if we get her parents permission it will be ok?

I've seen pics Hundy, she's hot. You're in with us! P4B, One-T, TC, Hundy vs the Kardashian bizzos only on RealTV Late Night. I can see it now!

Although I'm going to have to really get creative to impress Lamar Odom's chick.

why? cause he is tall?

This is all coming together...now we just have to figure out a way to get 4 rich hizzos to hook up with us for this. I think we have TC do the talking.

Because he is good with the 17 year olds?

1.jpg

I am a little confused.

Only a Packer fan can take Kardashian talk and make it about football.

no kidding, maybe we should have been talking about the Olsens

Because he is good with the 17 year olds?
TC is a professional salesman. He can sell you anything he wants you to buy, guaranteed. He'll have us on right before CSI Miami and probably end up getting a Super Bowl Half Time show too.

yeah, I was thinking that. We will work something out
Yeah I can figure out a way to make her forget about me not being as tall. Creativity goes a long way!

Only a Packer fan can take Kardashian talk and make it about football.

I didn't know it was possible to skim in the Banter Away thread.

TC is a professional salesman. He can sell you anything he wants you to buy, guaranteed. He'll have us on right before CSI Miami and probably end up getting a Super Bowl Half Time show too.

Yeah I can figure out a way to make her forget about me not being as tall. Creativity goes a long way!

4886_pic30093.jpg

I didn't know it was possible to skim in the Banter Away thread.

actually, when we are talking Kardashians its a FAIL

actually, when we are talking Kardashians its a FAIL

I don't consider the Kardashians people. So I wasn't worried.

Have you tried the Golden Corral chocolate fountain? That looks like something that would impress and entertain her.

GG makes me laugh. She just said "We should get him these for Christmas to make it easier on his knees from kneeling in front of him for so long".

knee_pads-detail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back