I'm a fan of this thread

It was a calling...something WFP I think had something to do with it

There have been a few that we've wondered about.

My favorite part of golf is when I make a touchdown in the hoop! 5 points!

There are days when I really have no idea what I am doing and others when I do much better. I am pretty close to playing real golf, not quite there yet.

I don't play golf as much as I just try to hit the ball as hard as I can.

My favorite part of golf is when I make a touchdown in the hoop! 5 points!

hehehe

I was referring to real person. A former member. A legend in his own mind and an expert in all things golf. Of course, he didn't actually play, but that's beside the point (according to him).

hehehe

I was referring to real person. A former member. A legend in his own mind and an expert in all things golf. Of course, he didn't actually play, but that's beside the point (according to him).

I jpsuffered through every single one of his posts.

Lmao sethooooo!!!

All I can picture is someone swinging their heart out and hitting 3 feet behind the ball

Yep. You are pretty much spot on.

hehehe

I remember that guy. He was serious!

hehehe

I jpsuffered through every single one of his posts.

I kind of miss him!

Some would say it is golf that I play while others would say I play at golf.....:bananadance:

OH this is not the "CARGO SHORTS FORUM " ???? sorry smart ass here...

I just like the interesting conversation.

Back