The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior I was rooting for you lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I loved the reply by dhjkelly! Nice going bud!

Agreed I like where this headed

That video was a pretty good come back dhjkelly! Make sure you bring a pint sized tattoo stencil for Chunky.

Loving the videos and I'm sure we will see a lot more as more lucky THPers are selected!

I have to sub at pool tonight, if I'm real lucky my yell will scare the hell out of everyone in the pool hall.

Ole Gray says he is ready to whup arse if he is picked for the Morgan Cup!

DSCF0253.jpg

Very nice!! Slogan to ball - well done.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ole Gray says he is ready to whup arse if he is picked for the Morgan Cup!

DSCF0253.jpg

Amazing. I went in the woods on the 1st hole at Grand Cypress and found 9 of those balls.

I like the ball OG! Those are pretty sweet and very distinguishing!

Amazing. I went in the woods on the 1st hole at Grand Cypress and found 9 of those balls.

He appreciates you sending them back to him so he can do it again next year! :D

I had to get these for him for his birthday. Now he says he can't play them because he doesn't want to lose them. Imagine that. :alien:

I had to get these for him for his birthday. Now he says he can't play them because he doesn't want to lose them. Imagine that. :alien:
Wait, I thought OG didnt lose balls? I mean, when you hit them dead straight every time, how can you?

Wait, I thought OG didnt lose balls? I mean, when you hit them dead straight every time, how can you?

Didn't you see all those Bridgestone promos? E6 balls always go straight! Straight where you aim them. Hehe.

Tell him to go play with by himself. Golfers never lose balls and make tons of putts when they play by themselves.

Honestly I tried not to laugh...shame on you JB.

JB ain't right! I'm going to have to take my step child to the wood shed if I get in this wing ding :deadhorse:!!

Just try to hold on to your balls better OG

Like a moth to the flame, burned by the fire.....

Off to another day of work after another restless night. Two more great selections last night, only 10 more to go. Way to go one-t and ghace!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back