What wedge do you have? Is there a wedge you would rather have?

I dance around trying to find wedges i like. I suppose my experience with putters would have cured my GAS fix, but that did not, sadly. I use Mizuno Mp wedges, and of the ones i have used i find the MP-R series fits me best, black no finish. softest mass produced wedge i know of.... I find wedge are either clicky feeling - a lot of them feel this way, and then their are the ones that feel like butter.. Imma butter guy..

There are 3 wedges that I dream about at night! The SCOR wedges! I must have these! My favorite wedges of all time, the Cleveland 588s and the Bridgestone J40 wedges. I would love to have them all!

I like heavier wedges, some just feel too light to me. I have a collection of a lot of different wedges but I have never owned a Vokey, just never hit them very well for some reason. Love my Mizunos, I have a Srixon wedge that I really like, a couple of Cleveland 588s and one CG16 I believe it is. If I had to pick one brand or model it would be Cleveland 588, they just look and feel great to me.

I think I like my current Nike VR Pro wedges, although I would give the Cleveland 588s a test run in a heartbeat.

I play CG14 and CG15 wedges, really can't see any reason to play anything else, but I do hope to try a few other including the 588's.

I'm playing a 52, 56, 58 Cleveland CG 16s and I might trade them in for the 588. Cleveland makes the best wedge in my opinion.

Tapaway!

I hope to try out the J40 soon.

I have the SCOR clubs in my bag 41,45,50,54 and 58 degrees. Kicked out my Volkeys' and have never looked back.

Invalid links.

Invalid links.

Yea, i'm trying too fix it, but i cant seem too post pictures up on my mac

As you can see (hopefully the pictures work, please let me know) My beloved wedge is getting a wee bit beat up and rusty. I got it from one of my best friends when i started golfing last year. His aunt plays or played in the LPGA (not sure her name but i can ask!) So i got this and i love it, but its time for a new full set and i would love too get some that are the nearest too this as i can get! What i was told; based on shape, weighting, and all angles they are almost identical too the Cleveland 588. And the original punch wedge is actually a copy of the original 588. Does anyone eles have an opinion on this Thanks!

Works now! That's pretty rusty haha.

Works now! That's pretty rusty haha.

Ya man when i got it, it was pretty mint and only started rusting in the last 3, 4 months and then it just got really bad. But i kidd you not thats the best wedge i have ever used in my life. And i wouldn't sell it for anything even in that shape. But that being said..... I would really like a nice little set up in wedges like a 50, 54, 58 :)

I'm looking to switch over to those same lofts. Finding a 50* is much more difficult than the other 2 lofts, I'm finding. About to go to Golfsmith now and shop around and hit some.

Replying to my last post. Went to Golfsmith tonight and they didn't have any CG15s in 50, 54, or 58. Kinda sucks. They also didn't have but 2 Nike VR Forged wedges. Guess I'm going to Ebay and order on faith.

I have Mizuno T11's which I like, but the Scor system has me intrigued. The part of my game that could use the most improvement is < 100 yds. If the Scor's weren't so expensive I would have pulled the trigger already, you can't even find them used :(

I currently have 3 different wedges in play! First port of call is to change out my cally and my Nike for mpt11's! Now my only issue is why lofts to go for!! Im leaning towards 51 55 59 but contemplating 50 54 58! I like to take full shots with my wedges do I will be putting dynalite xps to match my irons!!! Thoughts??

I currently have 3 different wedges in play! First port of call is to change out my cally and my Nike for mpt11's! Now my only issue is why lofts to go for!! Im leaning towards 51 55 59 but contemplating 50 54 58! I like to take full shots with my wedges do I will be putting dynalite xps to match my irons!!! Thoughts??

I currently have 47 51 55 and probably grabbing a 59 soon of the CG15... I love it! I ever did put Dynamic Gold shafts in to match my irons (TP CB) though.

I'm a big fan of 4 degree gaps between wedges so with the MP53's and it's 46 PW I'd do 50/54/58. Also give those Spinner shafts a chance mate. Between the grooves and that shaft the 11's are spin machines even for sweepers like myself.

I currently am using a 56* Cleveland cg16 which is pretty awesome and a piece of junk spalding 60*. However I would love to try the scor system 50* 55* and 60*

Here's my 52* Scratch and my 56* Piretti

P1050432.jpg

I've enjoyed my Ping wedges for a couple of years now, but I'm dying to get my hands on the Anser wedge. I love the feel, looks, sole, etc. beautiful! I haven't found demos to hit, and hope I don't, in a way, as these bad boys cost a pretty nickel!

There's so many great wedges out there, It's really killing me what i should get. I want something as-close as my pervious Punch wedge. But I guess I will just have too go test out a few at Golf Town for a few hours! Always the best way..

I need new wedges....the older TM ones I have are on their last legs....hard to find wedges with low bounce at the big box stores....everything has 12-16* of bounce....in Texas you can't play with more that about 8* of bounce too much hardpad and tight dry fairways.

Looking for 54* and 58*...not really sure on which OEM yet.

Back