Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

I can hit just as poorly left handed as I do right handed! As for him not coming, I'll believe it when I see it! Actually I think this is the third time that I have made that mistake, I guess I just can't wrap my head around a TCless outing.

come on dude...skin it up. You know you love Argyle. It's right up your ally!

If we are lucky enough to be able to customize I think I'd go skinless. Definitely looking at grinds and stamping.

It would be really cool if you got the option.
I'd love to have a custom NC putter(if offered)

So would I, but I think I've already found one of the Black Platinum Classics that I need to roll. 5.5 is a center shafted mid-mallet :)

Like I said though - who knows what we might see by 2012 :)

I am thinking that raw 588 wedges would just be so cool. I don't mind rust. My CG15 wedges never seem to rust.

I am thinking that raw 588 wedges would just be so cool. I don't mind rust. My CG15 wedges never seem to rust.

I think I'd have to go RTG as well, though if I don't I will go Satin for sure. Then again, BP might fit in with the Black irons if I go with them. So many options!

Grabbed my Classics #3 for some practice this evening. I could easily game that style again and it looks real good in Black Platinum.

I am in awe of these wedges, they look amazing and it sounds like performance is outstanding. They would look real nice in a bag next to some 588 cavity back forged irons and a Cleveland Classic driver...:drool:

I love seeing the excitement in this thread today. I know you guys are going to love the gear and rep the heck out of it for your sponsor!

I'm excited about everything Cleveland/Srixon has to offer. All of their stuff has me excited from the wood lines to the irons to the wedges and even putters! They are really bringing it this year with all of the great equipment!

Some lucky staffers here. I love everything in their new lines. The CG Black driver has just been incredible for me.

So, I couldn't help but head to the Never Compromise website last night for a little design party. I didn't realize the Connoisseur line had a plumbers neck mallet called the Perfecto, which is similar to the style that I'm playing right now. It's looked sweet in a nice Black/Silver theme too. No clue if these will even be part of the MC, but I just can't stop the non-stop pondering.

I love the explosion of Hawk pondering!!

I'll post my question here;

For those that have hit both the Mashie irons and the Black irons, how do they compare to each other?

I was a huge fan of the black irons, but the Mashies have me intrigued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been fiddling with the Robusto.... So gorgeous...
So, I couldn't help but head to the Never Compromise website last night for a little design party. I didn't realize the Connoisseur line had a plumbers neck mallet called the Perfecto, which is similar to the style that I'm playing right now. It's looked sweet in a nice Black/Silver theme too. No clue if these will even be part of the MC, but I just can't stop the non-stop pondering.

Ive been fiddling with the Robusto.... So gorgeous...

I think my favorite-favorite would still be the Tycoon, but there are so many great choices.

I think you just gave me a new favourite-favourite. DANG. Didnt even see it.

I've always loved that high toe/slant neck look and I actually putt pretty well with it at times too. That's the one that David Toms carried this year.

Well tomorrow we may all find out who our sponsors are once the final 2 selections are announced, so I just wanted to pop in here and say thanks again to Cleveland Golf for sponsoring some Morgan Cup competitors. We are all so lucky to be a part of this and each sponsor just makes it even more special. Cleveland has some great looking stuff coming out and enough variety to suit any golfer.

so happy to have the opportunity to be sponsored by Cleveland/Srixon!
so much to choose from!
the possibilities are endless!

With Keagan absolutly hammering that Cleveland Classic over the weekn=end I would expect the hype to be through the roof for this line.

With Keagan absolutly hammering that Cleveland Classic over the weekn=end I would expect the hype to be through the roof for this line.
I agree with that. I was unsure about the Classic at first, but after seeing it in person in hitting it on Saturday, this thing is the real deal. I think a lot of people will be giving the Classic some love.

I need to hit that thing asap.

hoping this isn't a huge skim or oversight by me...
but what are we going to be looking at in terms of Cleveland/Srixon apparel?

hoping this isn't a huge skim or oversight by me...
but what are we going to be looking at in terms of Cleveland/Srixon apparel?

Nothing offical yet, but I'd imagine apparel would be the Cleveland Classics line. One of my favorites for sure. I have no idea about footwear though.

I promo'd the Niblick and I hope a couple guys work one in. They are score savers if you're not sure what'll happen next. Chipping with them is as easy as putting. Egos aside they work for guys like us.

Back