2011 THP Holiday Cheer - 19 Days of Contests

This thread just keeps on getting better and better! I'm getting jumpy, can't wait!

That Nike Driver is calling to me ever since mine went bust. Literally lol. I will be absolutely fine if I don't win anything, I just love seeing the excitement that this contest brings. If I end up with clothing, I will pass the pants on to someone who needs them, but the shirt's mine, hehe.

Wow, that's pretty amazing 2 more people get to have an even more merry Christmas now :)

It just keeps getting bigger! Unreal. Thanks THP and it's partners in this giveaway. So cool

This competition just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see the excitement on here when they start to announce winners.

I want that SeeMore!! But with my luck I won't win, so awesome to whoever does win!

I had a dream about balls last night.......they were yellow 330-RX.....and there were a lot of them

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Great contest! Thanks to THP and all the companies involved.

LOL.. I could've sworn it was just 18 days. These OEM's et al have really stepped it up. What an unbelieveable group of folks.

Alex

So many presents!! I think this contest was the most fun I had last year. The excitement leading up to it and then everyone congratulating the lucky winner. Lots of fun and shows the greatness of the THP family

So many presents!! I think this contest was the most fun I had last year. The excitement leading up to it and then everyone congratulating the lucky winner. Lots of fun and shows the greatness of the THP family

+1, I joined one year ago today and that excitement was mind blowing. I knew right then that this was a home for me as everyone was so excited and supportive of the site, the sponsors & the winners. The THP family is awesome from top to bottom.

UPDATE: Check the name of this thread again because we just added another company!! SeeMore putters will be donating one of their CS Series putter and the winner gets to choose which one they want!!

Merry flippin christmas....thats awesome. Seemore cs ....i could do that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wow even more prizes, what an awesome contest!

This contest gets better and better each day! Way to go THP and supporting companies!

All the cool OEMs are doing it! So great to see SeeMore on this list! I can't decide which day I hope to win!

simon.gif

speechless! WOW!

As I read down the list I feel like a little kid in a toy store because I keep saying "oh yeah I want that!, wait no I want that, no that one is my favorite, no I mean that one, this is it for sure, oh I need that one!"

This place is just.....awesome. Great contests and prizes all the time. Super sponsors and companies willing to chip in. Just super cool. And a great community. Well done!

Just catching up on the updates, Wow Seemore and Ping have jumped in to spread some Holiday Cheer. Thanks to all the OEM's for being so kind.

50 words filled up quickly. Thanks to THP and all the sponsors for spreading some Xmas cheer.

50 words filled up quickly. Thanks to THP and all the sponsors for spreading some Xmas cheer.

This! I think I was at exactly 50. This place can't be summed up in 500 I don't think

Tap Tap Taparoo

Remember to show some love on the FB and twitters

Back