NC Cold weather golf Saturday

DMB and I are playing Saturday morning in the Charlotte area. I don't know if we have a 2 some of a 4 some. The thing about living in GA, SC or NC is that it is very humid all the time and it makes the cold feel colder. I spent new years in colorado a few years back and it didn't feel nearly as bad to me.

You guys have a good time and I am really rooting for the rest of my NC Crew buddies to make the Morgan Cup!!!!

DMB and I are playing Saturday morning in the Charlotte area. I don't know if we have a 2 some of a 4 some. The thing about living in GA, SC or NC is that it is very humid all the time and it makes the cold feel colder. I spent new years in colorado a few years back and it didn't feel nearly as bad to me.

They are calling for it to be around 30*. The balls are going to fly really far that day. HAHA

They are calling for it to be around 30*. The balls are going to fly really far that day. HAHA

A Flask of whiskey always makes the balls fly farther.

Live in PA where the cold makes the cold feel colder, lol. I also lived in Maine for a year. At least they had good Maple Syrup and lobster.

haha. Very good! I was born in Indiana and my family tells me horror stories.

You guys have a good time and I am really rooting for the rest of my NC Crew buddies to make the Morgan Cup!!!!

I am rooting for you too OG! I really hope you make this shindig.

We just have to keep them in our pockets.

A Flask of whiskey always makes the balls fly farther.

Sounds like a freakin plan!

Go NC or go home! Wish I could get out to Lonnie Pool this weekend, course is looking fantastic to be December.

I'll probably go home and play with my Dad at The Country Club of Johnston County (which I'm sure none of you have ever played at) haha!

+1 for JCCC :act-up:

Go NC or go home! Wish I could get out to Lonnie Pool this weekend, course is looking fantastic to be December.

The course is in great shape. Greens are rolling so true!

Really is. Drive by there 4-5 times everyday on my way to class. It kills me everytime.

Looks like it is going to be warm now Saturday. Says low of 37 and high of 54.

DMB and I have an 8:30 tee time. We were supposed to have a 4 some, but 2 of the guys wimped out.

DMB and I have an 8:30 tee time. We were supposed to have a 4 some, but 2 of the guys wimped out.

It is at 9 and they are still coming.

That sucks. Where you guys playing?

LOL. Is it already Happy Hour??

haha. nope. I don't know where we are playing. I guess I should figure that out eh?

Just get DMB to pick you up and you won't have to worry, haha.

My most important thing for tomorrow is to fill and pack my flask.

haha. nope. I don't know where we are playing. I guess I should figure that out eh?

Fox Den, 9 am. Suppose to be 39*. Make sure you wear a jacket.

Glad to hear that, the 3x I've played it the conditions have not been great. You would think a school with a renowned turf management program would know how to grow grass.

Glad to hear that, the 3x I've played it the conditions have not been great. You would think a school with a renowned turf management program would know how to grow grass.

I think they know how to grow grass, but imo they deserve a little time. Golf course doesn't just come into it's own overnight. All I'll say is, right now, it looks fantastic.

Back