The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How committed are we? Internet is out in our office, so we are at a restaurant with wifi to make sure we can keep il on contest night.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I'm going to use that with my wife. "The internet is out in the house. I need to go to the sports bar down the street to use their wifi."

How committed are we? Internet is out in our office, so we are at a restaurant with wifi to make sure we can keep il on contest night.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Way to go guys. You really are dedicated to doing whatever you need to do to make this place the best possible!

Two for one drinks helps

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I know the feeling bro, and we definitely appreciate it. Night of the viewing party I had to high tail it over to my office to watch for the same reason.

Best part is seeing gg out in the parking lot on her phone pacing working.on the next big thing at thp

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Dedication!!! Loving the 2 for 1 drinks! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Best part is seeing gg out in the parking lot on her phone pacing working.on the next big thing at thp

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Always thinking ahead!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire

You've got yourself a good woman there buddy. Hold on tight.

You've got yourself a good woman there buddy. Hold on tight.

You met her. I married up clearly.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Sent from my Kindle Fire
I dont think you two ever stop, it's amazing! Enjoy the 2 for 1, after the past two days at work, I need to go do the same.

Sent from my Kindle Fire
This is dedication! Next thing you know, THP will be it's own service provider!

This is dedication! Next thing you know, THP will be it's own service provider!

Please!!! I am sick and tired of Time Warner cable. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Please!!! I am sick and tired of Time Warner cable. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!
Hopefully in a few months, Google will be my provider.

Hopefully in a few months, Google will be my provider.

Like I said on Facebook, bring it!! Tired of these morons....

Tappin' from my iPad!

You met her. I married up clearly.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Truer words were never spoken (or typed). For the record, I also clearly married up.

Truer words were never spoken (or typed). For the record, I also clearly married up.

Easy now, I'm a prize

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Mascot costume for the MC 2.0?

Tapatalkin

One day.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Whenever I see stuff like that I wonder what could be next?

Is THP giving away an entire golf course?

One day Kmac! We'll party on your hidden pool.

If you want some fun entertainment then go to taylormade's facebook page and read comments from idiots around the world about rocketballz.

If you want some fun entertainment then go to taylormade's facebook page and read comments from idiots around the world about rocketballz.
Never have I seen so many grown men whining at once. On the other hand, some of those comments are hilarious! Some not so appropriate for a family friendly environment.

I want one of those.

Also, its funny because that what I was just doing on my lunch break! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back