Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday and Sunday look better.

Are most courses still open around KC? I'm going there over the holiday for about a week, and may try to get some rounds in if the courses are open.

i wish there were 2nd 3rd and 4th dinners

I keep forgetting things...dont really know how to explain it but its like I am losing track of time and dont remember what happened during it. Kind of freaking me out.

I keep forgetting things...dont really know how to explain it but its like I am losing track of time and dont remember what happened during it. Kind of freaking me out.
alien abduction

Do you qualify for a "Senior Moment"?

Are most courses still open around KC? I'm going there over the holiday for about a week, and may try to get some rounds in if the courses are open.

Pretty sure Smally just played a few days ago, might fire off a PM and he can tell you, plus suggest course and the like.

I am pissed seeing JB's videos in the sun probably wearing shorts while I am freezing my butt off.

Depends on snow and temps. My course is open when the high is 37 or better and no snow.

I am pissed seeing JB's videos in the sun probably wearing shorts while I am freezing my butt off.

It was pretty warm down here today, supposed to be up in the 80s next week. I was dying wearing pants last weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was pretty warm down here today, supposed to be up in the 80s next week. I was dying wearing pants last weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rub it in buddy, lol. Our snow is melting pretty quicklt up here and 40's this weekend, but the courses will be closed and too wet for sure.

Do you qualify for a "Senior Moment"?

Haha I'm 22 which is why this is freaking me out...I'm not ready to be like OG!

Uhhhh wtf. Everytime I click on a link in my internet browser (on any search engine, it doesn't matter), it redirects me to zappos.com. I even tried both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and it did that on both. I'm like wtf. I just restarted my computer to see if that will do anything.

Uhhhh wtf. Everytime I click on a link in my internet browser (on any search engine, it doesn't matter), it redirects me to zappos.com. I even tried both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and it did that on both. I'm like wtf. I just restarted my computer to see if that will do anything.

Sounds like a virus/adware

Do you have a virus/spyware scanner?

Yeah I'm doing a security check right now. I'm just wondering why Zappos...? Lol.

Yeah I'm doing a security check right now. I'm just wondering why Zappos...? Lol.

I've had that happen before. Gotta love browser hijackers. Malwarebytes is a good one, and even Windows new defender is really good about letting you know you've got an issue and can squash it immediately.

My rant: Todd Graham.

Scumbag. Snake oil salesman. I mean - C'MON MAN! What a tool. Pitt, sadly, is a mid-tier college football program right now but it's still a storied spot. And, hey, Mr. Graham - you have every right in the world to seek what you believe to be a better situation for yourself but, haha, you're a piece of work. You preach trust, commitment, and all of that crap and yet you're a snake. SNAKE. Blah.

Only good part of this day for Pitt fans was reading the hilarious Twitter reactions of some of the Pitt players.

My rant: Todd Graham.

Scumbag. Snake oil salesman. I mean - C'MON MAN! What a tool. Pitt, sadly, is a mid-tier college football program right now but it's still a storied spot. And, hey, Mr. Graham - you have every right in the world to seek what you believe to be a better situation for yourself but, haha, you're a piece of work. You preach trust, commitment, and all of that crap and yet you're a snake. SNAKE. Blah.

Only good part of this day for Pitt fans was reading the hilarious Twitter reactions of some of the Pitt players.

Resignation in a text message to players. What a class act. Also, apparently ASU fans aren't really happy with it either.

Resignation in a text message to players. What a class act. Also, apparently ASU fans aren't really happy with it either.

Yeah was a terrible hire.

Tonight I hit the CG Black 6 iron 190 yards in reg flex...yet I cant hit my 5 iron past 160?

Tonight I hit the CG Black 6 iron 190 yards in reg flex...yet I cant hit my 5 iron past 160?

That sounds like you should post in the happy happy joy thread. Sounds like a new set of irons will be in your bag soon.

Tap-in Talking

Another work day spent traveling to NYC. 4 of my last 7 days have been day long trips, 3 of which were to NYC. That means another day of limited THP time.

Another work day spent traveling to NYC. 4 of my last 7 days have been day long trips, 3 of which were to NYC. That means another day of limited THP time.

I feel you Ddec, train or drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back