2011 THP Holiday Cheer - 19 Days of Contests

Few hours away from finding out who wins a SWEET Nike driver!!

Will be one very happy THP'er tonight!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck tonight everyone!

Agreed - showed the list to the wife and she was blown away. There are some unreal gifts on that list. Going to be a bunch of very lucky and thankful THP'ers!

Its cool your wife knows what the stuff is!

Its cool your wife knows what the stuff is!

Ha - yes, she puts up and listens to my incessant babbling about everything THP pretty darn well!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Another exciting night on THP! A HAWT Nike driver on the take so good luck to all and Merry Christmas :blob:! Thanks again THP & Nike for the gracious gift for some lucky THP'er :clapp:

Good luck to everyone tonight! That Nike driver will be a great addition to someone's bag!

I won't be able to check in until after 8 tonight so I will miss out on the live excitement, good luck everyone and I will be checking in about 8:30 to see who the lucky winner is.

Short time away from another great prize! good luck everybody!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck! Great prizes every night.

Good Luck everyone!! Thanks THP and NIKE!

Of all the prizes, I think this is the one that has really caught my eye. Not that any of the others are slouches. 19 days of prizes is crazy!!! Thanks to all the prize donors and especially to THP for this amazing place!

Good luck tonight everyone. This is an amazing looking driver. Thank you Nike and THP!!

Happy holidays everyone! Thanks again to all of the companies as well as THP for making this possible.

Good luck everybody, one heck of a gift from Nike and THP being given out tonight!!!

I just realized that I hope I win the Puma outfit more than anything. I would definately go Ricky Fowler and get a one-color jumpsuit-like thing. That would be so much fun. Maybe purple. Or blue. So many possibilities.

I just realized that I hope I win the Puma outfit more than anything. I would definately go Ricky Fowler and get a one-color jumpsuit-like thing. That would be so much fun. Maybe purple. Or blue. So many possibilities.

Damaikis I totally see you in to the wall Puma garb. Pulling for you on this next drawing.

Wow I was thinking the sameeeeee thing!!

Wow I was thinking the sameeeeee thing!!

I feel the same about the zuno irons. I'd be bouncing off the walls if I got lucky with that one.

I feel the same about the zuno irons. I'd be bouncing off the walls if I got lucky with that one.

I hear that. Would be epic.

darn, I mssed out on this one.

Congrats Hartattack!! I hope you hit it well.

congrats on the Nike Driver Hartattack

Back