The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it always get real cold in Dallas when I get here? Wtc it was 55* when we left Philly and its like 45* here in Dallas If that.

Why does it always get real cold in Dallas when I get here? Wtc it was 55* when we left Philly and its like 45* here in Dallas If that.

Beautiful yesterday....cold and windy today/tomorrow. Back to mid 50's Monday though.

Beautiful yesterday....cold and windy today/tomorrow. Back to mid 50's Monday though.

Yeah it was nice yesterday until we walked out of Kincaids and it was windy and cold. And Monday we fly back lol

Ah Cookie wrecked me at WWF too. He's quite good.

Ah Cookie wrecked me at WWF too. He's quite good.

I finally figured that y'all were playing words with friends, thought y'all were playing wrestling or something. So confused.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to Jake I still can't get Gangster's Paradise out of my head.

We been spendin' most our lives.......

That's songs pretty deep, I hear it's been known to make grown men cry.

I finally figured that y'all were playing words with friends, thought y'all were playing wrestling or something. So confused.

Yeah after that Cookie and I played WWE lol. Actually it was WWE Smackdown, but they're very similar. Lol.

Yeah after that Cookie and I played WWE lol. Actually it was WWE Smackdown, but they're very similar. Lol.

Dear WWF, please incorporate a mercy rule for the odd dictionary-people like cookie. Thank You, Normal human beings.

Cookie also used a lot of words that I didn't even know existed. Example: "RE". I thought that was just a prefix, but apparently it can stand alone. Also: "QI".

Starting to lose it with all these wwf,fify abreveatioins every time i turn around a new ittyfhrjdksofdi getting old sucks sorry to the new gen. how do you keep up. NOT a FBer .ROTFLMAO

Cookie also used a lot of words that I didn't even know existed. Example: "RE". I thought that was just a prefix, but apparently it can stand alone. Also: "QI".
QI is a words with friends staple, gotta use that one.

Yep, remember: do re me fa so la ti do. Any of those words can be used. The little words are helpful for the last few moves in Scrabble.

I played the word "QUAILS" instead because I'm a beast.

I about crapped when you played that against me. Cookie just played Quiz.......Any tiny hope that I had before is not completely gone...

I about crapped when you played that against me. Cookie just played Quiz.......Any tiny hope that I had before is not completely gone...

LMAO! At least quiz was on a triple word after I had already played Z on a triple letter. Can't waste the good tiles!!

Seriously though, I have played in some tournaments (never came close to winning) so have learned a ton of those lesser known words although I can't tell you what they mean! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

For people who really want to know what I look like, I am starring in a new movie that is just about to debut. I wanted to be called ThainThain, but we settled on TinTin.

You're welcome Hawk!

images

Coolio was an odd duck.....

Local mall about 10 minutes away from me opened up a Katana store right next to Dick's Sporting Goods. I don't know whether to be excited or just confused.

Local mall about 10 minutes away from me opened up a Katana store right next to Dick's Sporting Goods. I don't know whether to be excited or just confused.

The Dick's near me has a huge hunting section with a ton of knives and machetes and guns. I know where I'm going if there's a zombie apocalypse.

Friend just got back from seattle and brought me two things of my favorite body wash from trader joes. Sweet.

Body wash? Body wash?

I use wet sand and a rough rock to get clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back