Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I sure hope I get to have a round in the team play against setho and his new "not going for it driver swing". By the 3rd tee when I put it past him by 15 yards, he will be back to swinging out of his shoes. Watch for it, we could call him David Blaine the way he levitates at contact, and by levitates I mean jumps violently.

Feel free to outdrive me all day if you want. I will take my 260 yard carry distance as long as its straight. I know you are worried about what can happen when I can consistently hit fairways. I am figuring some things about this game out and now I can sense your trepidation about that fact.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

JB, are you trepidating right now?

Feel free to outdrive me all day if you want. I will take my 260 yard carry distance as long as its straight. I know you are worried about what can happen when I can consistently hit fairways. I am figuring some things about this game out and now I can sense your trepidation about that fact.

Honestly Im not. You might need Bob Rotella more than swing help with me in your head all day. Nor do I think you will be hitting it 260 with that slower swing speed, but that is for a different day. I guess we shall see and I can smile at night hearing that you too, would like that match and maybe the captains will bless me with that victory.

Ironically I remember a friend of yours "smoothing" things out before his match with Chunky against me and One-T. We have not heard from him since. It could be a rough July weekend for Mr. O.

JB, are you trepidating right now?

I did earlier. It was rather rough, but then I took a Yorkem and I felt better. :alien:

african-adventure-safaris-canoe-safari-zambezi-mana-pools-zimbabwe-elephants-michael-poliza-B.jpg

Dear Seth,

See you in 9 months!

Love,

RxGus

Honestly Im not. You might need Bob Rotella more than swing help with me in your head all day. Nor do I think you will be hitting it 260 with that slower swing speed, but that is for a different day. I guess we shall see and I can smile at night hearing that you too, would like that match and maybe the captains will bless me with that victory.

Ironically I remember a friend of yours "smoothing" things out before his match with Chunky against me and One-T. We have not heard from him since. It could be a rough July weekend for Mr. O.

If it is 240 or 220, that works for me as long as it is straight. You obviously have an understanding of psychology, but it wont work on me sir. If you out drive me, I wont be surprised as you are about a foot taller than I am.

Poor ole Gus keeps getting picked on. Don't worry, ill be around long after the MC to share in the Paradise victory and to congratulate Hackers on a close second place.

I did earlier. It was rather rough, but then I took a Yorkem and I felt better. :alien:

And by a Yorkem you must mean a shot of excellence because I know the effin wow factor would not need to stoop so low as to go to toilet humor

If it is 240 or 220, that works for me as long as it is straight. You obviously have an understanding of psychology, but it wont work on me sir. If you out drive me, I wont be surprised as you are about a foot taller than I am.

Poor ole Gus keeps getting picked on. Don't worry, ill be around long after the MC to share in the Paradise victory and to congratulate Hackers on a close second place.

Does your captain know you're in here riling up the good golfers? You're going to get grounded from this thread.

You must have gone through a brain transplant since our last round together. Do you not remember telling me that killing the ball felt better than everything else and that despite you jumping out of your shoes, you would walk back and say "im only swinging at 80%". We were amazed. I look forward to your demise at the hands of Team THP along with your partner.

A Setho is merely an hors devours in the plated dinner of Team THP served in a rather large Cup.

I think a team of Setho and either the White Knuckler or Tofu Boy would be a great matchup for Team THP. We would feast on them.

Although teams make that difficult at teams....hehe

I think a team of Setho and either the White Knuckler or Tofu Boy would be a great matchup for Team THP. We would feast on them.

Tofu Boy would wipe the floor with Seth. White Knuckler would be outdriving him by 50 yards which would cause him to start swinging Dalyesque. I could see a Dalyesque walk out from Seth in either of those matchups. THP has no one to compete in that category

You must have gone through a brain transplant since our last round together. Do you not remember telling me that killing the ball felt better than everything else and that despite you jumping out of your shoes, you would walk back and say "im only swinging at 80%". We were amazed. I look forward to your demise at the hands of Team THP along with your partner.

A Setho is merely an hors devours in the plated dinner of Team THP served in a rather large Cup.

You might say that I got a brain transplant. I look forward to playing anyone Capt. ddec sees fit.

Capt Dean is throwing darts. There are no good matchups for TP

home from the pub. pull the sleeves up its trash talk time TBT and Smalls it will be an awesome game to go up against both of of of yoi but the condition i'm in now now bearly able to to walk never me swing a club. i'd still hammer both of yoiu. yes 12 pints pints of guiness will do that a guys but ​Walking tall on the first tee is all that matters

home from the pub. pull the sleeves up its trash talk time TBT and Smalls it will be an awesome game to go up against both of of of yoi but the condition i'm in now now bearly able to to walk never me swing a club. i'd still hammer both of yoiu. yes 12 pints pints of guiness will do that a guys but ​Walking tall on the first tee is all that matters

irishyoga.jpg

JB can you come up with something original please that that is your second time posting that "google image" in this thread :D

DHJ, sounds like a large time was had...12 pints of guiness is impressive...I'm sticking to my Crown Royal and water tonight!

JB can you come up with something original please that that is your second time posting that "google image" in this thread :D

If the shoe fits!
If you read that last quote of yours, it made perfect sense.

Excuse me? haha

Team Hackers goes big with everything we do

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

DHJ, sounds like a large time was had...12 pints of guiness is impressive...I'm sticking to my Crown Royal and water tonight!

Ah yes on sunday July 29th i think it will also be a round of "Crown p**s water and extra water" just to wash down that fact of being last by "Team Whats Your Name"

Team Hackers goes big with everything we do

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

International flare baby! Sorry, Canada does not count.....simple extension of north America.

Tappin' from my iPad!

If the shoe fits!
If you read that last quote of yours, it made perfect sense.

Oh i'm sorry Mrs i use (yes i said MRS) other peoples videos against them Josh Babbit. SUCK IT Babbit i'm in the MC and there is no getting rid of me :D

Back