Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Oh i'm sorry Mrs i use (yes i said MRS) other peoples videos against them Josh Babbit. SUCK IT Babbit i'm in the MC and there is no getting rid of me :D

Sure there is. And if you are going to address me at least spell my name right. Or just call me Sir.
And I plan to get rid of you in 9 holes.

Sure there is. And if you are going to address me at least spell my name right. Or just call me Sir.
And I plan to get rid of you in 9 holes.

Oh Babbit things are bad when your calling out a 17 HC'er. Poor you are you feeling down, do you need a hug :D

I think someone must have had a vegan meal with those beers. Because the gibberish flows from both evidently.
And there are two "t"s.

I think someone must have had a vegan meal with those beers. Because the gibberish flows from both evidently.
And there are two "t"s.

aaww JB dont be like that, shall we tell the rest of your team how you PM'd me asking me to bring you over a wooly jumper directer from Blarney Woolen Mills http://www.blarney.com/

J
ust for you JB

I did? Who knew I asked for a sweater, let alone one that was from 1973.

Hey you asked for a wooly jumper Who knew thats what you wanted to wear on the first tee at true blue

Hey you asked for a wooly jumper Who knew thats what you wanted to wear on the first tee at true blue

That is where the confusion in your drunken state set in. I asked for you to not panic and be a jumper. I know the nerves will set in as you get off the plane and realize that you are going to be around thee who moves the needle like Team THP. We would hate for you to get excited and jump.

I did? Who knew I asked for a sweater, let alone one that was from 1973.

It's a wooly jumper, not a sweater...lol

It's a wooly jumper, not a sweater...lol

Well Said TBT, JB its a jumper not a SWEATER as you preppy boys from Team THP like to call it. JB When I get you and GG over here for a round i'm gonna teach you what playing the elements means

And there are two "t"s.

Welcome to our world, the world of winners.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You know what...I think I will make that a full threesome.....all three Callaway staffers...all with similar HC's....Me, Smalls and the Irishman, Let's do this!

You fit right in on TP. Everyone else is talking trash and all you can think about is a threesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Here is a little look into dhjkelly's feelings tomorrow morning...

What the hell did I do last night?
article-2075361-0F3405C500000578-939_468x374.jpg

Here is a little look into dhjkelly's feelings tomorrow morning...

What the hell did I do last night?

Hawk i'm still awake here and its 2.40 am and i have work at 7.45am. I have already shown the people of THP what JB sent me in PM. i dont think you really want me publishing the things you sent me. DO YOU ????????

You fit right in on TP. Everyone else is talking trash and all you can think about is a threesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

They will both feel like they got screwed after I am done with them.

David Kelly it would be great to have you in the Morgan Cup I pleaded with JB for you to be on Team THP but he said NO as it would be embarrassing to have an Irishman carry the entire team

Sorry Hawk i feel it was only honest to tell everyone what you taught

Now you've really done it, Kelly!

Drunk Irishman never get boring. We're going to have a lot of fun with you Kelly. It's like having very own very drunk/ slightly taller version of this guy running around. The stuff we're going to get you to do during Morgan Cup after hours is going to be awesome!

lucky_the_leprechaun-400-400.jpg

Wooly jumper Friday for the practise round. Me JB (if he accepts) and someone else willing to play a round in the mid 90's while wearing a wooly jumper

Wooly jumper Friday for the practise round. Me JB (if he accepts) and someone else willing to play a round in the mid 90's while wearing a wooly jumper

Makes about as much sense as Team Hackers winning the cup.

You seem like a bright kid Damaikis, what the heck went so wrong?

Back