The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Panthers are mauling the Bucs.

Panthers > Packers
Cam is tearing it up. Wonder if McShay still thinks Gabbert is a better pro QB than Cam?

Tebow-time is apparently not Christmas Eve. He just threw a pick-6, Bills going to beat Denver soundly in Buffalo.
It just got worse, now 40-14 on the Tebow fumble. The Bills are playing well.

Edit - I think they are now calling the fumble another INT. Tebow had never been intercepted on the road and now has 3 in one game.

Cam is tearing it up. Wonder if McShay still thinks Gabbert is a better pro QB than Cam?

It's crazy that Cam is doing all of this with no offseason training with his team. Imagine how good he's going to be next year after all of the offseason stuff. Plus, going forward, you know that guys around the league are going to want to play with Cam, may make Carolina a more desirable location for free agents.

Cam is a beast. Playing great football right now.

It's crazy that Cam is doing all of this with no offseason training with his team. Imagine how good he's going to be next year after all of the offseason stuff. Plus, going forward, you know that guys around the league are going to want to play with Cam, may make Carolina a more desirable location for free agents.

Exactly. He had no offseason training camps with the team, and give them a few more weapons around him and the Panthers can build around him.

Wonder of he will change to #2 once Jimmy Clausen decides to let it go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any possible way that Raheem keeps his job? No way he possibly can. 9 game losing streak...wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jets just got a early present there. Geez

Lol at the Jets and Giants. So dumb.

Okay that last 2 mins of the Jets game was ridiculous. I don't even know what happened lol.

Dolphins pull to within 3 points in New England, Moore to Bess on the TD pass. I assume that an onsides kick will be coming up.

EDIT: Miami actually kicked it deep, I can't believe it.

Cleveland still sucks. Useless.

Nice workman like shutout against a bad Rams team. Good work, Chuck Batch.

Need the Bungles to come up huge next week.

Steel Tappin'

Also, heard Jerome Simpson had one of the best catches you'll see, huh? I'm on the way home from the game so I haven't it yet.

Do it next week.

Steel Tappin'

It's nice to see the Cowboys yank Romo so he's fresh for next week.

Cowboys vs. Giants next week is for the NFC East title, no matter what happens today. I'll be shocked if that game isn't the one that is flexed to the Sunday Night NBC game.

JETS.....Just End The Season

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

The Jets need a new QB.

Pretty ugly game in Kansas City.

Its clear a certain someone could not watch over Tim Tebow today. He/She was busy handling other business. A great football Sunday filled with a Bucs coach on pace to lose his job (Yay). A Rapistburgerless Football Day. Mike Vick eliminated from the playoffs.

I mean these are very important things and someone clearly had their proper priorities.

And now the eagles cowboys game is meaningless. Just what the nfl didn't want but now next week is for the division. Just what the nfl wanted.

Its clear a certain someone could not watch over Tim Tebow today. He/She was busy handling other business. A great football Sunday filled with a Bucs coach on pace to lose his job (Yay). A Rapistburgerless Football Day. Mike Vick eliminated from the playoffs.

I mean these are very important things and someone clearly had their proper priorities.

Actually if you watched the SNL skit he had some Christmas shopping to do. :D But yes. A good day of football. The Giants-Jets game was a great game to watch until the end.

And now the eagles cowboys game is meaningless. Just what the nfl didn't want but now next week is for the division. Just what the nfl wanted.

Yeah, I hate to see the Cowboys roll over and give this game away..at least Romo's hand isn't broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back