Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Any update on the status of the teams? Hopefully we haven't had more dropouts that keep causing more rework.....

One last piece of the puzzle to fall into place and then teams will be set again.

Fair enough, thanks for the update....

One last piece of the puzzle to fall into place and then teams will be set again.

That is exciting news JB, thanks for the update.

Same outcome will be realized, team Hogan will win the THP 2012 outing!

My girlfriend found the charge for $200+ today for the first night of the outing (oh, yeah, I didn't tell her...).

Needless to say, I had to go do a little extra Christmas shopping at the last minute.

Even if you are no longer on that team? :alien:

I'm glad someone picked up on that....hehe...even if I'm not on it. Hogan stands for excellence and will be taking home the trophy

My girlfriend found the charge for $200+ today for the first night of the outing (oh, yeah, I didn't tell her...).

Needless to say, I had to go do a little extra Christmas shopping at the last minute.

Haha... That's funny! Pays to be up front!!

If I get to be a part of the 2012 THP outing, that would be a great Christmas present. I'm on the waiting list at this time. Maybe I'm the last piece of the puzzle.

Good luck Bear! Maybe you can make it on Team Nicklaus.

If I get to be a part of the 2012 THP outing, that would be a great Christmas present. I'm on the waiting list at this time. Maybe I'm the last piece of the puzzle.

Good luck, the 2012 outing is going to be epic for sure.

Your girlfriend lets you charge random things to her card without her knowledge? Where do I find a gf like that?

I am wondering who has signed up and been accepted for this outing in the last two months? I know there has been quite a few changes in participants so it is hard to keep up with all the changes.

I am sure there is someone that you can take to the woodshed...:alien2:
I am wondering who has signed up and been accepted for this outing in the last two months? I know there has been quite a few changes in participants so it is hard to keep up with all the changes.

I am sure there is someone that you can take to the woodshed...:alien2:

haha that is why I want to see who all the new blood is going to be so their name can be added to the wood shed Hall of Shame :D

While trying to fall asleep I was thinking about this outing and how it will be here before we know it. Will be March in no time and then May will be upon us!!

Really looking forward to this weekend and getting to meet so many awesome forum members. Unforgettable times ahead!

Tappin' from my iPad!

While trying to fall asleep I was thinking about this outing and how it will be here before we know it. Will be March in no time and then May will be upon us!!

Really looking forward to this weekend and getting to meet so many awesome forum members. Unforgettable times ahead!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Men in skirts, folks in woodsheds, villa crawling, Team Nelson winning.....so much to look forward too. :D

I agree buddy if is easy to get very excited thinking about it and I know everyone is pumped about the outing, especially us who are first timers, it will be epic.

I'm pumped to hear about the contest and competitions/format.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Absolutely! I was thinking the same thing the other day, but was also thinking at how much the banter will kick up about MC 2.0 after some rounds are played at the Outing and people put faces with names.

I'm pumped to hear about the contest and competitions/format.
Same here. Hopefully there is a shortest putt contest. :D

Absolutely! I was thinking the same thing the other day, but was also thinking at how much the banter will kick up about MC 2.0 after some rounds are played at the Outing and people put faces with names.

Same here. Hopefully there is a shortest putt contest. :D

If there is a shortest putt I will gladly hand you the title...since you like laying up to a number...hehehe

Men in skirts, folks in woodsheds, villa crawling, Team Nelson winning.....so much to look forward too. :D

I agree buddy if is easy to get very excited thinking about it and I know everyone is pumped about the outing, especially us who are first timers, it will be epic.

Is this the outing or Hedonism? lol

LOL. Either way, I'm not getting in the hot tub.

I'll be right there with you NOT in the hot tub. Bottoms up!

Back