THP Fantasy Football - CHAMPIONSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow our team has weathered the barrage of injuries (McFadden and Andre Johnson) and a third round pick of P Manning to make it to the Championship in league 3. What a ride and back to back single digit victories to even get here. Some would call it luck, but it's really a game of skill.

Good luck to our opponent!

These 16 teamers are always a challenge and had to think more in this league than any others.
Good luck Biggsy!

Congrats Hanks! With the Cowboys sitting Romo I don't have a chance. This isn't how I would prefer to lose but congrats buddy!

I am not gonna break 50 today. Hahaha!

Somehow our team has weathered the barrage of injuries (McFadden and Andre Johnson) and a third round pick of P Manning to make it to the Championship in league 3. What a ride and back to back single digit victories to even get here. Some would call it luck, but it's really a game of skill.

Good luck to our opponent!

These 16 teamers are always a challenge and had to think more in this league than any others.

Biggsy, you did a good job...I saw you pick up a couple of wins when you scored less than 90 points too.....Good Luck

Game I still close in league 3. Biggs is a great opponent.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Congrats Hanks! With the Cowboys sitting Romo I don't have a chance. This isn't how I would prefer to lose but congrats buddy!

Not so fast mi amigo....brees could suffer the same fate as Romo

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Congratulations Jason!!! Good season!!!

I am so happy this is over

Congratulations Jason!!! Good season!!!

I am so happy this is over

Thanks buddy! I just needed to pay you back after that beating you gave me on week 7! Great season to you too!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Congrats Jake

Hanks wins league 1, is this true or was TC trying to pull the ol early congrats jinx on him? Any finals in league 3?

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Rhino. This was a nice redemption after back to back last place showings in THP leagues.

Hanks will win b/c Romo didn't play for me. I still have Colston and Roddy White but he has Drew Brees and Julio Jones and Randall Cobb. There's no way I win. Thanks Dallas!

Hanks will win b/c Romo didn't play for me. I still have Colston and Roddy White but he has Drew Brees and Julio Jones and Randall Cobb. There's no way I win. Thanks Dallas!

Now you know the disappointment OEM and others have been feeling for years now. Sorry to hear you fell short TC and even worse that it was the Cowboys who caused it for you.

Where was this team last week? Glad my team took last week off. Putting up some serious points to clinch 3rd place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually, I think you have a very good shot at winning this. If Romo hadnt gone down, you prob would have won this hands down. But, this has turned out to be a fun matchup to watch for a championship.

Congrats Jake!!!

I think its piss poor that Jake won a FF league. Whoever is in his league should feel dumber for having let Jake beat you guys. He is in NO WAY mentally capable of such a thing.

Congrats Jake.... great season! i can't believe how my team just fell off in the last 6 weeks wish i could have traded more to upgrade my team a little. Think its hard in 16 teams cause everyone is scared of losing good players cause there aren't many decent free agents left to grab if something goes wrong.

I think its piss poor that Jake won a FF league. Whoever is in his league should feel dumber for having let Jake beat you guys. He is in NO WAY mentally capable of such a thing.

Yea the only thing worse than Jake winning is letting someone who does not even draft his own team make the playoffs. What a league of geniuses there huh? hehe

Yea the only thing worse than Jake winning is letting someone who does not even draft his own team make the playoffs. What a league of geniuses there huh? hehe

good point, but a computer is smarter than jake any day of the week. so, jake winning is still worse.

Thanks buddy, I'm pretty stoked about the win myself. I haf to go on a pretty wicked winning streak to get it done but we pulled it off.

Thanks buddy, I'm pretty stoked about the win myself. I haf to go on a pretty wicked winning streak to get it done but we pulled it off.

I am quite happy for you honestly. Pretty hard thing to do in a 16 team league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back