THP Fantasy Football - CHAMPIONSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the only thing worse than Jake winning is letting someone who does not even draft his own team make the playoffs. What a league of geniuses there huh? hehe

Did Jake draft his own team?

Congrats Jake

Good luck everyone... was a fun/frustrating ride! LOL

I am quite happy for you honestly. Pretty hard thing to do in a 16 team league

It really is, especially when I couldn't ever really get decent players off the waiver wire because I was usually picking late in the waiver claim system. I was pretty fortunate that Brady and Gronkowski worked out so well, later tonight when we all get together to celebrate the season those two are winning the Bearded Ladies MVP award.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

Good luck TC!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Julio!!!!!

What a game going on between TC and Hanks in league 1 championship. This is what FF is all about right here. Congrats you two.

What a game going on between TC and Hanks in league 1 championship. This is what FF is all about right here. Congrats you two.

Thanks Commish.....I think it's going to go down to the last minute #bitingnails

I can't talk in here right now.

Dear Brees- please stop throwing interceptions

Love,

Hanks

Dear Brees- please stop throwing interceptions and throw it to Colston a few more times.

Love,

Hanks

FIFY buddy

Ah sh*t!

Every saints fan either has a sign, a drink, or a costume

Congrats to Jefrazie for taking League 3....kinda weird we ended up with 2 ties in the consolation ladder this week.

Congrats to Jefrazie for taking League 3....kinda weird we ended up with 2 ties in the consolation ladder this week.

Hey, I remember that guy, he used to post on THP. :alien:

What a great championship game in league 1. Congrats to Hanks for pulling it out and congrats to TC for putting up the tough fight. What a game and one of the best fantasy football championship games I have seen. Coming down to the wire with multiple guys going for each team and both having a shot up until the final whistle.

What a great championship game in league 1. Congrats to Hanks for pulling it out and congrats to TC for putting up the tough fight. What a game and one of the best fantasy football championship games I have seen. Coming down to the wire with multiple guys going for each team and both having a shot up until the final whistle.

yeah, this was pretty dang awesome. I can not believe it was this close. Made for a really awesome championship. Congrats Hanks!!!

TC, all you need was Romo to show up for a quarter and you prob would have taken the bacon. 2 good teams squared off in one epic matchup.

It was a great Championship game, Congrats to Hanks on the Victory!

Glad my team decided to show up for the final game of the year in the losers bracket. :banghead:

It was a great Championship game, Congrats to Hanks on the Victory!

Glad my team decided to show up for the final game of the year in the losers bracket. :banghead:

hey, third is better than where Ary was. hehe

hey, third is better than where Ary was. hehe
Haha, and I also got the satisfaction of beat thechosen1 in the final game of the season.

Haha, and I also got the satisfaction of beat thechosen1 in the final game of the season.

that is also a good point. all in all, a good FF week for you

Congrats Hanks.

I'm still pissed at the Cowboys and that premadonna Tony Romo. I hope the Gmen smoke them this weekend.

This league was fun. I enjoyed making fun of ddec's team and espnautopick1. I think that the record breaking of Drew Brees was kind of cool and I don't care losing to Hanks. His team somehow just got the job done.

Congrats on the win Hanks!!

Congrats Hanks, nice win buddy. Nice work on making the title game TC, that alone is quite a feat. Great season to both of you.

Congrats to all the winning teams! This was one of my favorite FF leagues I have been apart in some time. It just sucks that I had such a terrible showing in the playoffs.

It really was. I was extremely pi$$ed when the Falcons put Redman in and still were throwing the ball around the final minute or so. If I was going to lose via a Redman to White connection I would quit FF

Thanks man but in all honesty my title should have an asterisk next to it. It's kind of like winning Wimbledon because your opponent sprained their ankle and couldn't continue after the first serve

yeah, this was pretty dang awesome. I can not believe it was this close. Made for a really awesome championship. Congrats Hanks!!!

TC, all you need was Romo to show up for a quarter and you prob would have taken the bacon. 2 good teams squared off in one epic matchup.

Great game man, you almost pulled it out even with that poo-say Romo sitting out the game after he broke a nail. It was definitely a fun season that ultimately came down to the final whistle, almost literally

Congrats Hanks.

I'm still pissed at the Cowboys and that premadonna Tony Romo. I hope the Gmen smoke them this weekend.

This league was fun. I enjoyed making fun of ddec's team and espnautopick1. I think that the record breaking of Drew Brees was kind of cool and I don't care losing to Hanks. His team somehow just got the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back