Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

Merry Christmas to Boz and and the others down under.

Okay time for a review of sorts

Okay time for a review of sorts

Of late I have had difficulties battling my number one demon when it comes to playing golf, the dreaded over the top swing. Not a pretty sight when it surfaces and needs some time on the practice range to try and get back under control.

I can say this much though, i have been using virtually exclusively Artic Balls during this episode of WTF was that swing. My results are what they are because of the ball. By that I mean it is not the balls fault that my swing is having a holiday. It means that once I am within 100 metres of the green I can play the game. I can still pitch, chip, chip and run and above all else PUTT.
So getting to a point might not be real pretty but then end result is bankable.

Yesterday I actually somehow managed to hit a couple of drives that would have made any of my highlight reels. What happened after that we don’t need to go into on a public forum…....... Lets just say thank god we don’t have to draw pictures and purely have to write down a number…....... Somehow managed to be able write down a number that actually corresponded with the number on the card for that hole.

I mention the drives purely on the grounds that after a phone conversation with Boz, he recommended taking an 1” off my driver. Mmmm I thought that’s a brave thing to do, can’t glue it back on if it doesn’t work. Thought about and finally decided what the hell have a got to loose. I am looking at replacing the driver anyway. Drive on par 5 was Wahoo material, dead straight and for me long. So yes taking an 1” off the driver works Boz, now its just a matter of hitting out towards mid-off as opposed to mid-on.

Guess I had better clear up "hitting out towards mid-off as opposed to mid-on"..... Ummmm In your terms hitting out to the right of 2nd base rather than the hitting to the left of 2nd base. I think that makes sense.

Could rub salt into the wounds of those of you who can't play at the moment because of the weather conditions but I wont apart from to say it is lovely down under at the present.....

Last edited:
Possibly more testing and reviews from THP members is awesome. I picked these up toward the end of last season and played several round with them and will say that I am extremely impressed with the Vision balls and I will be ordering more of these balls from BOZ for this years season.

I hope life is treating you well Boz and looking forward to your amazing customer service on my next order.

If Boz comes out with another round of testing for these balls, you need to jump on the testing thread and sign up quick as possible! These golf balls are the real deal and offer top quality and performance. IMO they are as good as anything else on the market. With that said I need to order me some of the UV:X3's for this spring. We had so many darn leaves around my golf course this fall/winter, that I would not game a high quality ball such as these. Heck they disappear too fast!

OG I agree completely. They are excellent balls and I was very pleased wit the package I received for the testing. Vision golf was a huge surprise as It was not what i expecting out of a golf ball.

Happy New Year all... got a new bunch of balls for the photo lab from Boz which might be of interest to you guys on the other side of the pond. Stay tuned....

Happy New Year all... got a new bunch of balls for the photo lab from Boz which might be of interest to you guys on the other side of the pond. Stay tuned....

SWEETNESS!!! Can't wait! Looking forward to this!

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing what is coming down the pike :blob:

Holy crap, how fast do you guys post?!? And OG, it might be a further development on your bouncing blue friend there... Not giving away too much.

Exciting! I'm still waiting to test those ladies balls for you. :act-up:

Always enjoy hearing what you guys have going on over there!

Been waiting for this to pop up for weeks! Cant wait to see the new offerings!

Smerg_Oz;1124385[U said:
]Holy crap, how fast do you guys post?!?[/U] And OG, it might be a further development on your bouncing blue friend there... Not giving away too much.

haha We are kind of like a hound dog on the hunt, always sniffing out new products to give a go :D

I am looking forward to hearing about and trying out the new offerings. You guys put out a great product and we appreciate your support of THP.

Hi Guys, thanks for taking an interest in what I am looking to present next plus a Happy New Year to you all.

I have a couple of months of work to go before we have the specifications set on the 2013 Vision Prototypes
which I will mainly trial in the US here at THP, as JB has been really helpful and the feedback has been of
thoughtful nature and very helpful and interesting to date.

The main thing I have been waiting to see from a business standpoint is what the majors may produce this
year and see how far away from them in performance terms i might be or not plus I was hoping to see more
information about Optic's / Visible Performance of products but there seems to be a little more use of Yellow
but not so much of a story to explain better why it may help some players save shots or enjoy their golf more.

Please also understand I will be suppling special Test Pilot USA packs like last year for those that do want to
try or use more of the 2012 Visions at a freight based cost only as per last year, so don't hesiatate to ask as
the feedback is worth my investment in product.

Talk more soon,
Boz (Wayne)

Last edited:
I finally was able to game one of these, was I the only one that was losing distance with these golf balls? It was "cooler" weather but, I put it up against a few other brands that day.

I finally was able to game one of these, was I the only one that was losing distance with these golf balls? It was "cooler" weather but, I put it up against a few other brands that day.

Which ball? I saw the same distance out of the X3 series(the artic white) and really enjoyed the feel from them but I did lose distance on the gel series.

Which ball? I saw the same distance out of the X3 series(the artic white) and really enjoyed the feel from them but I did lose distance on the gel series.

May have been, I need to look and see what kind it is. I was given one from a fellow THPer to try. I will get back to you tomorrow on what kind it was. It def left me unimpressed. it is white (kind of pearl)

I was given some of these last week and I will be using them during tomorrows round. No clue what model I have but the clear finish is rather cool.

--
tapatalk

May have been, I need to look and see what kind it is. I was given one from a fellow THPer to try. I will get back to you tomorrow on what kind it was. It def left me unimpressed. it is white (kind of pearl)

For me the UV:X3 was as long or longer than any ball I have ever gamed. It had great spin around the greens and was really true on the greens.

I have really enjoyed the X3, but my preference at this point would probably be the 808 protos. They have a little more of the RX or Z-Star feelto me. I have mostly just been playing white balls lately though, as they are easier to see on the yellowish brown fairways.

OK gang, here are a couple of pics from some of the gear Boz has sent me recently. Firstly, the True Blue Version One

22b727cbc0e1f620296569472fb5b4bc.jpg

Here it is alongside the Blue Drop Bear

b1030356063700284caf537b00880a57.jpg

I definitely need to hit Boz up for some of those true blue. Very cool!

You need to send some of those to OG, so he can play his blue balls on the course.

Back