THP Fantasy Football - CHAMPIONSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man but in all honesty my title should have an asterisk next to it. It's kind of like winning Wimbledon because your opponent sprained their ankle and couldn't continue after the first serve

who care man...you won!!! Thats pretty awesome in a 16 team league

16 team league is certainly tough to win. My team wasn't the best by far, just the hottest at the right time

who care man...you won!!! Thats pretty awesome in a 16 team league

Hey, I remember that guy, he used to post on THP. :alien:

There were a few guys in league 3 that used to post on THP:alien:

Congrats Hanks and putting4leaguechampionships

Hey, I remember that guy, he used to post on THP. :alien:

Lurking is a bad habit. Need to start upping my post count again :).

Congrats to Jefrazie for taking League 3....kinda weird we ended up with 2 ties in the consolation ladder this week.

Thanks for the congrats! Was a very close game through Saturday. Biggs had a few big names on the bench injured that would have really changed things.

Well done to the Bearded Ladies in L2. The best team throughout the year got it done in the playoffs. I hate when there are upsets (Unless I'm on the happy end!)

Congrats on the W Hanks.

Also...thanks goes out to GG and JB for setting up the league! It was a heckuva lot of fun and I can't wait for it to start next year.

Until then...my year of being champion begins ;)

congrats to all the winners and thanks to THP for putting this together i had a blast even though my team choked the second half of the season. Def interested in playing again next year.

Thanks to GG and JB for putting this together. My team just fell apart at the end of the year but I managed to grab 3rd place in League 2. I hope I can get in to League 1 next year. There was minimal participation in League 2 which made it pretty boring. Thank you to my fellow League 2 members that actually paid attention and participated.

Well done to the Bearded Ladies in L2. The best team throughout the year got it done in the playoffs. I hate when there are upsets (Unless I'm on the happy end!)
Thanks buddy! It was a fun league, we had some pretty good trades, some really good teams and all in all it was a lot of fun.

And yes the thanks really goes out to JB and GG for putting this on for all of us to participate in. Thanks guys!

Congrats Hanks!! You were the St. Louis Cards of THP FF

So what did the winners end up getting? Prize packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back