Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

We played stroke play, but the result would be the same.
CL, its cute your thoughts, but we both know what kind of fate you suffered down here.

Yes we do. 1-0 in match play which is what we will be playing in MC 2.0. Undefeated baby!!!

Yes we do. 1-0 in match play which is what we will be playing in MC 2.0. Undefeated baby!!!

Your adorable. We played 4 rounds of golf down here and Im curious what you think the outcome would have been on the 1st 3 days? Then I get paired with a Paradisian in match play and lose (although still beating you personally) and this is what you are proud of?

I think you have been hanging around the White Knuckler during the holidays.

I'm happy for Howzat. At least he won't bother getting his hopes up too much.

Your adorable. We played 4 rounds of golf down here and Im curious what you think the outcome would have been on the 1st 3 days? Then I get paired with a Paradisian in match play and lose (although still beating you personally) and this is what you are proud of?

I think you have been hanging around the White Knuckler during the holidays.

You should have teamed up with a Hacker

Team THP prepares by systematically breaking down individuals from each squad in end of the friendlys. At this rate the Morgan Cup will be held in psychologist office to undo all the mental anguish inflicted by jwow

Has anyone beat JB?

Has anyone beat JB?

Sure. I lost two team matches at the last MC. However in singles, at a THP event, no. But I have lost my share of matches, no question about it.

No one in the Morgan Cup! The list is short of those that have toppled the wow factor! But sadly none of the current MC have come close in stroke or match. Oh the captains kicked out one of the legs of the Chef table to eak out a +1 victory.
Has anyone beat JB?

haha, handicap him and you are fine

In singles...no. But put him with a teammate and then it's a different story

The way the rest of team THP is playing, you would have to make him listen to INgolfers rap the entire round to HDCP him....
haha, handicap him and you are fine

So in a heads up match, no one in the upcoming Morgan Cup that you are competing against, has defeated you?

Sure. I lost two team matches at the last MC. However in singles, at a THP event, no. But I have lost my share of matches, no question about it.

No one in the Morgan Cup! The list is short of those that have toppled the wow factor! But sadly none of the current MC have come close in stroke or match. Oh the captains kicked out one of the legs of the Chef table to eak out a +1 victory.

The legend continues. No one has come close?

So in a heads up match, no one in the upcoming Morgan Cup that you are competing against, has defeated you?

I would say that sounds right.

if you game is like your reading skill and you SKIM your way through the MC....It's all but over
The legend continues. No one has come close?

No, they have not. A lot can happen between now and then obviously and everybody will prepare differently of course. Over the last 2 years, my game got away from me, but listening to ddec and chunkylover in this thread, that has all changed as I am devoting myself to making sure that on Sunday, in a captains match, I will absolutely ruin their day.

They will look like the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend) doing the walk of shame in the morning to her Honda Civic, by the time the round is over in 14 holes and the when I raise the Cup before them, I will lower it slightly so that they can see inside to all the glory due to their challenge in stature.

No, they have not. A lot can happen between now and then obviously and everybody will prepare differently of course. Over the last 2 years, my game got away from me, but listening to ddec and chunkylover in this thread, that has all changed as I am devoting myself to making sure that on Sunday, in a captains match, I will absolutely ruin their day.

They will look like the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend) doing the walk of shame in the morning to her Honda Civic, by the time the round is over in 14 holes and the when I raise the Cup before them, I will lower it slightly so that they can see inside to all the glory due to their challenge in stature.

Glad I can motivate you!

DUFF....it's not just a beer

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

See if I were a captain and had any golf skills I wouldn't be talking about how bad I was going to beat you, especially if you have beaten me before. It seems to motivate you. I would talk about how my game has been slipping and that you had nothing to worry about. Lull you a little bit into a false sense of security. If you do lose, the public shaming will be incredible.

See if I were a captain and had any golf skills I wouldn't be talking about how bad I was going to beat you, especially if you have beaten me before. It seems to motivate you. I would talk about how my game has been slipping and that you had nothing to worry about. Lull you a little bit into a false sense of security. If you do lose, the public shaming will be incredible.

The shame will be even worse when he loses after I let him know how badly I will beat him

I'd love a match with One-T, but there's no way that match will be over on hole 14 regardless of whose on the winning end of it. We'd both love the challenge, neither of us would want to lose, but we'd both have a great time out there. There would be a lot of laughs, this much I do know.

yes, I have a feeling this is gonna happen. But, its pretty funny that I will be mopping the floor against the same thing I use at home ot mop the floor....

Spoiler
images

coincidence....I dont think so

I find Mr. Clean to be highly overrated.

yes, I have a feeling this is gonna happen. But, its pretty funny that I will be mopping the floor against the same thing I use at home ot mop the floor....

Spoiler
images

coincidence....I dont think so
Maybe we can use some of that cleaning power to wash those nice new Antigua shorts you'll be wearing after you make a mess of them when you realize that just like SethO....you bit off more than you can chew.

Back