The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the comments fellas, I am just pissed and venting. Its now become just humorous

As a friend told me one time, there is an easy solution;

Hockey masks and baseball bats.

Just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends bball game is finally starting after a long previous game. If they win tonite they are in the final game tomorrow

One-T, this happened to me at my previous employer. THe reps went to talk to the boss together and voice their displeasure. The voices of 15 were a lot stronger than the friendship to the one it seemed that day.

I personally like Yorkem's idea for a solution ...lol

Good news, bros! Sinead O'Connor is back on the market after a 16 day marriage.

20071004_101_350x263.jpg

20071004_101_350x263.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

She has not weathered very well, but she seems like such a nice girl.

Just bring her into your current relationship. That'll work!

Yep exactly. I need to get a hold of her. I think my wife will agree to it as long as she gets a decent chunk of $ out of the deal too.

Don't taint the wife.

20071004_101_350x263.jpg

She is so messed up. Remember when she ripped up the picture of the Pope on SNL?

I'm gonna start pondering my bag that I'll buy after winning Mega Millions tonight

Albatross Club, pretty freaking sweet.

Don't taint the wife.
Exactly, she's pure and innocent....well other than being married to me (poor girl) this is a dirty job and I'll just have to do it myself and send her $. I'm pretty sure she'd be all for this arrangement.

I've been married for 3 months now and I think my wife would take the same deal

Exactly, she's pure and innocent....well other than being married to me (poor girl) this is a dirty job and I'll just have to do it myself and send her $. I'm pretty sure she'd be all for this arrangement.

I've been told I can be "difficult."
I think all of us can be difficult, if she thinks you're difficult now wait for about 12 years. Hopefully by then she'll do what my wife did and pretty much give up hope on changing me and just go with the flow since it now costs $ to get rid of me. She always says that "next time I'm in it for the money" always without a hint of doubt that there will not be a next time. Gee...thanks honey! :bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back