Adams Speedline Fast 12 Driver & Fairway Wood

I would think this color would really make the slot stand out a bunch, unlike the black of the A12's. This slot inside a slot technology has me pretty interested, are the A12's the older generation single slot then?

The slot is a bit ugly, but I like the finish. Wonder if this can out rocketballz the RBZ?

Very intrigued. Some guys on tour were swearing by the slot technology last year.

I really want to try this! I love the VST in my hybrids and think this could be perfect for me.

I think the last picture looks awesome.

I would think this color would really make the slot stand out a bunch, unlike the black of the A12's. This slot inside a slot technology has me pretty interested, are the A12's the older generation single slot then?

Guess not, lol.

Know what the MSRP is on these?

I'm curious to see how these will match up with the RBZ fairways.

Fairway and hybrid square off for sure.

I'm curious to see how these will match up with the RBZ fairways.

If these are anything like the A12 OS hybrids a lot of people will find they very easy to hit.

That's what I'm thinking, duey. I really want to get the driver and 3 and 5 woods!

That would be an awesome bag. You should see how many VST clubs you can get into a single bag
That's what I'm thinking, duey. I really want to get the driver and 3 and 5 woods!

No kidding. I've not done as well with the hybrids as you have, but hope to work on that some this week with the warmer weather.

I've been awaiting the release of these clubs. I loved my Fast10 driver and can't wait to get my hands on the Fast12. Do you know what shaft will be in the driver and fairway? Holy moly at Kenny Perry going from 254 yds carry with his TM fairway to 289 with this!

Increased launch without increasing spin, yeah I'll take that everyday.

I like the silver crown, its different.

--
tapatalk

Increased launch without increasing spin, yeah I'll take that everyday.

I like the silver crown, its different.

--
tapatalk
I have an old Goldwin driver with a silver head. Circa 1995 or so. Everything old is new again. I also have a black fairway wood of theirs.

I think these clubs look pretty good, I am a fan of the VST having played the a12OS hybrids and loving them. I am sure these clubs will be solid additions to the Adams line.

I've been awaiting the release of these clubs. I loved my Fast10 driver and can't wait to get my hands on the Fast12. Do you know what shaft will be in the driver and fairway? Holy moly at Kenny Perry going from 254 yds carry with his TM fairway to 289 with this!

Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue with "speed coat technology".
We will have pics of the shaft up soon as we just got the shafts in too.

Is the second pic from the homepage the driver?

Now that is a combo I would love to hit. Big fan of the Grafalloy Blue....

awesome, thanks!

They're claiming some big numbers on this one, which makes me want to hit it! I'm not a great fan of the looks so far, but if I got the increases they claim...I wouldn't care one bit what it looks like!

Back