2011 THP Holiday Cheer - 19 Days of Contests

I have to be honest here, if there was a night that I most wanted to win, It would def. be tonight. Good luck everyone!

You have no idea how bad I want to win tonight. It would be very nice!

Merry Christmas, friends! Good luck.

Steel Tappin'

I am looking forward to winning the GolfTec swing evaluation tonight! Good luck to everyone, but this is one I'm looking forward to!

Good luck tonight everyone!

Six dozen Wilson Staff golf balls up for tonight! Good luck everyone.

This contest really goes out with a bang over the last few days. I'd love it to get new wedges or putters.

THP owns the holiday season with this contest! :D

Don't forget to drop Scor Golf a line over at their twitter (@SCORGolf) or facebook page today. SCOR has been pretty cool to THP, plus they're fellow Texans!

Definitely as cool of a prize as you'll get tonight. A few exciting nights left!

Steel Tappin'

Two sets of SCOR wedges up for tonight! I'm getting one, who's getting the other?

There have been so many great prizes in this giveaway, BUT I have to say this is the one that I have been hoping to win the most! Good luck everyone!

Don't forget to drop Scor Golf a line over at their twitter (@SCORGolf) or facebook page today. SCOR has been pretty cool to THP, plus they're fellow Texans!

DONE. Thanks for the reminder 2shoes!

I wish that SCOR had their lefty wedges available already!

I wish that SCOR had their lefty wedges available already!

This too. I believe they are becoming available in March, so it shouldn't be too long. :D Thanks for the awesome prize for two lucky THP'ers SCOR Golf!

I hit some full shots head to head against the 588's. I think the Scors edges them out for tomorrow's round. Such good clubs!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Oh man, tonight's prize is my favorite on the list. I've been pondering a set of SCORGOLF wedges for a while now!

BIG prize tonight. I am uber excited.

Oh man, tonight's prize is my favorite on the list. I've been pondering a set of SCORGOLF wedges for a while now!

Well worth it. Incredible products! 2 very lucky folks tonight!

super excited about tonights prizes! Love the reviews on the Scor wedges here on THP

Speaking from personal experience, I can tell you how AMAZING of a prize it is tonight for 2 THP'ers!! The winners are about to have their game from 120 yards in changed immediately IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Speaking from personal experience, I can tell you how AMAZING of a prize it is tonight for 2 THP'ers!! The winners are about to have their game from 120 yards in changed immediately IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

This is the prize, out of all of em, that jumped out to me - primarily because of the Scor review thread and the fact that I was planning on upgrading the 120 and in clubs before this season. So excited for this one!

Good luck all.. ill sell my sole to the winner for their scor wedges!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Two more days of this with two putters up! Good luck everyone!

A high end SeeMore would be so nice. I have checked out the options so many times since seeing the prize. Such a great way to close it out.

Back