The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love catching a glimpse into the future, thanks guys!

Good news is I have tomorrow off now and can go play golf!

I love catching a glimpse into the future, thanks guys!

Good news is I have tomorrow off now and can go play golf!

Good deal FA, it should be a great day tomorrow, I will be playing in my weekly blitz.

so on the way to work I drive past a Tire Discounters location every day

They have one of the boards out front

Today it said "Ive Tebowed and I cant get up"

WTF does that mean and what does it have to do about selling tires?

it got you talking and remembering it. Sounds like it did its job.
so on the way to work I drive past a Tire Discounters location every day

They have one of the boards out front

Today it said "Ive Tebowed and I cant get up"

WTF does that mean and what does it have to do about selling tires?

My wife use to say I was "difficult" now she uses the word "ass". Weird.

After 20 years together, my wife has far more spicy nicknames for me. I used to think I was a nice guy

Haha not spicy in the good way dude. If my wife were a member she would spend all her time in the rant thread

it got you talking and remembering it. Sounds like it did its job.

in a negative light, not the kind of publicicty you want, especially this time of year when everyone needs tires and there is another tire place right across the street

As a friend told me one time, there is an easy solution;

Hockey masks and baseball bats.

Just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, I would love to take this route but lets be honest, losing my job wouldnt be fun.

I sale a tax software (for tax preparers)

try to office space it and skim a penny from everything

Family left to go on Vacation yesterday, and due to waiting on some things to clear up with Work I stayed behind. Come in first thing this morning and find that everything is good to go. Now I am looking at a 9 hour solo drive to Charleston, SC.

Family left to go on Vacation yesterday, and due to waiting on some things to clear up with Work I stayed behind. Come in first thing this morning and find that everything is good to go. Now I am looking at a 9 hour solo drive to Charleston, SC.

Sounds like the Toronto to Philly drive. Good luck!!

YEAAAAHHH its not a holiday or anything sooo if you could get here as soon as possiable that would be GGGRRREAATTT. ... sincerely BILL LUNDAGUARD..

Sounds like the Toronto to Philly drive. Good luck!!
Thanks, but now I have too much to do when I leave work. Dogs to the dogsitter, pack, get the Clubs together, pack, then a 9 hour drive. My Goal is to be there by 2am tonight. We will see if that happens.

May I recommend you crashing after packing and stuff, then leaving to drive at like 9pm? You'll still get there in the morning and be better rested. It'll make a huge difference about fatigue on the rest of your trip too.

Or....here's my evil little brain at work. A quick call to the wife telling her that you're working on some stuff and BOOM, you're playing golf buddy. Problem solved, no solo trip for 9 hours.

Actually I somewhat enjoy driving alone (for a while at least) you can listen to any radio station you want as loud as you want, you can stop when you want if you want....9 hours might be a little much though. I'd call everyone of my contacts in my cell phone, just talk their ear off for no reason.

It just got a little dusty in here.

Or....here's my evil little brain at work. A quick call to the wife telling her that you're working on some stuff and BOOM, you're playing golf buddy. Problem solved, no solo trip for 9 hours.

Actually I somewhat enjoy driving alone (for a while at least) you can listen to any radio station you want as loud as you want, you can stop when you want if you want....9 hours might be a little much though. I'd call everyone of my contacts in my cell phone, just talk their ear off for no reason.

Pm sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back