Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Sounds aboot right Chunky, when people see me they are like "man that is one frail weak looking dude. I bet he shops at LuLu Lemon!"

Bring it Canadian!! This will be easier than I thought, I am genuinely excited now.

Yes to LuLuLemon. Was there last Monday but it was just for the wife.....sorry to disappoint!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Bring it Canadian!! This will be easier than I thought, I am genuinely excited now.

Yes to LuLuLemon. Was there last Monday but it was just for the wife.....sorry to disappoint!

Tappin' from my iPad!
Don't lie to us Cookie, those pants make your ass look amazing and you know it.

Yes, I believe what I said. I think it doesn't help our team but if you and strawberry shortcake want that match then I'm sure it can be arranged. You guys won't make it through 15 holes at most.

Don't lie to us Cookie, those pants make your ass look amazing and you know it.

You just want a photo of me for bulletin board material....ain't happening!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yes, I believe what I said. I think it doesn't help our team but if you and strawberry shortcake want that match then I'm sure it can be arranged. You guys won't make it through 15 holes at most.

I disagree strongly. I think that match would come down to 18.

Does Team Paradise know they are allowed to participate in these threads?

You guys are doing such a good job of tearing each other down. It will just make it so much easier for us to come in and pick up the win. Keep up the good work!

You guys are doing such a good job of tearing each other down. It will just make it so much easier for us to come in and pick up the win. Keep up the good work!
Thats not really how this works, you don't "win" anything unless you participate in the fun. Thats where the "win" comes from, but I still love you guys, except Dean.

You guys are doing such a good job of keeping this thread alive and since we are not creative enough to contribute we choose to just stay away. It will just make it so much easier for us to be the automatic third place team in this thread and in July. Keep up the good work!

Well said TBT!

Trash talk is not mandatory as far as I know so maybe we shouldn't be calling people out who are not participating

Trash talk is not mandatory as far as I know so maybe we shouldn't be calling people out who are not participating
It was not calling them out individually, just as a team Chunky, and then like 3 of them joined in on the fun. Exactly what we wanted.

It was not calling them out individually, just as a team Chunky, and then like 3 of them joined in on the fun. Exactly what we wanted.

Just didn't want anyone to get into trouble

Well said Captain 'throw a wrench in the flow'..... We understand that team paradise is way over their heads and fears team THP. I can't figure what they fear from Team Hackers. Paradise will fall at the Morgan cup just as you fall to your knees to polish OneT's shoes

Work has been murder today... Kind of reminds me of how I am going to treat Smacky the Frog at the MC. An absolute, soul crushing beat down. The only comfort that green guy is going to have is that his putter is beautiful.

I completely forgot about Hawk. He has been working so hard and I would love to show him just how futile that work has been when I go 6 and 5 against him. Maybe golf is not the most fair competition for Hawk. Maybe we should have a spelling contest.

Well said Captain 'throw a wrench in the flow'..... We understand that team paradise is way over their heads and fears team THP. I can't figure what they fear from Team Hackers. Paradise will fall at the Morgan cup just as you fall to your knees to polish OneT's shoes

I value One-T as a Hacker and friend. If his shoes need polishing I will gladly do it. Please don't read anything into that statement lol

to be fair, the only reason he would polish my shoes is because he is A LOT closer to them. I will clean off the top of his head. We are friends!

I value One-T as a Hacker and friend. If his shoes need polishing I will gladly do it. Please don't read anything into that statement lol

to be fair, the only reason he would polish my shoes is because he is A LOT closer to them. I will clean off the top of his head. We are friends!

This thread got weird.

I only know one thing about One-T, well two things: he has a rotten boss, and he'll probably have new socks at the Morgan Cup. Other than that Team Hackers and Team THP while putting on a good show will lose to Team Paradise.

I only know one thing about One-T, well two things: he has a rotten boss, and he'll probably have new socks at the Morgan Cup. Other than that Team Hackers and Team THP while putting on a good show will lose to Team Paradise.

Such a smart man.

This is the exchange between chunk aka Tommy and One-T aka Billy

Tommy DeVito: No more shines, Billy.
Billy Batts: What?
Tommy DeVito: I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore.
Billy Batts: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Tommy DeVito: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Billy Batts: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting effin fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

So civil these too...chunk don't leave your shine box at home

I have no one to talk trash too. This saddens me. That geographically challenged INternet golfer tried to tell me I would melt in the heat but I think he forgets that I live in the South, have played those courses numerous times, and that in fact, it is he who lives in Indiana and he who will probably struggle with our Southern humidity. It's hard to talk smack to someone who just isn't smart. Throw the constant excuses about the state of his golf game when he had a chance to get some sort of validation and he's just a massive, midwestern train wreck waiting to happen.

I think I'd like to play biggsy again as well. We've played a fair bit of golf together and we have a good time. We're pretty competitive for one another so that would be a nice match. Other than that, I'm at a loss for words really.

Work has been murder today... Kind of reminds me of how I am going to treat Smacky the Frog at the MC. An absolute, soul crushing beat down. The only comfort that green guy is going to have is that his putter is beautiful.

I completely forgot about Hawk. He has been working so hard and I would love to show him just how futile that work has been when I go 6 and 5 against him. Maybe golf is not the most fair competition for Hawk. Maybe we should have a spelling contest.

I am a good speller most of the time.

I'd enjoy having a match with you Seth, but I'm pretty sure I am already lined up to take a point from somebody on your team.

This thread got weird.

no, its teamwork

Although I disagree with your choice of supporting TP, I will agree that I will have new socks at TMC 2.0, the will be made of snake skin

jake2.jpg

I have no one to talk trash too. This saddens me. That geographically challenged INternet golfer tried to tell me I would melt in the heat but I think he forgets that I live in the South, have played those courses numerous times, and that in fact, it is he who lives in Indiana and he who will probably struggle with our Southern humidity. It's hard to talk smack to someone who just isn't smart. Throw the constant excuses about the state of his golf game when he had a chance to get some sort of validation and he's just a massive, midwestern train wreck waiting to happen.

I think I'd like to play biggsy again as well. We've played a fair bit of golf together and we have a good time. We're pretty competitive for one another so that would be a nice match. Other than that, I'm at a loss for words really.

Maybe a two against one in the singles against you and they get to play best ball?

I am a good speller most of the time.

I'd enjoy having a match with you Seth, but I'm pretty sure I am already lined up to take a point from somebody on your team.
Only if they are sick. heehee

Back