Bushnell Laser & GPS Hybrid Review

For the most part, yes.

Thanks JB. Getting smaller purchases past the household CFO is a simple matter. However, a $450-500 purchase would raise undo attention to my golf spending.

Does anyone know if this unit has the slope technology included like other units from Buhshnell?

^ nope, its legal.

--
tapatalk

This one is still going strong and I absolutely love the device.

I have the skycaddie SG5. I think it's pretty easy to use and gets the job done. Any opinions on how it compares to the Bushnell hybrid?

I have the skycaddie SG5. I think it's pretty easy to use and gets the job done. Any opinions on how it compares to the Bushnell hybrid?

Completely different devices. The SG5 is a GPS that features yardages around the hole give or take a couple of yards. The laser hybrid features a laser rangefinder that gives you distance to any object you can shoot and then features a green reading GPS (front, center, back) for those times you might be on a dog leg and cant shoot something.

Completely different devices. The SG5 is a GPS that features yardages around the hole give or take a couple of yards. The laser hybrid features a laser rangefinder that gives you distance to any object you can shoot and then features a green reading GPS (front, center, back) for those times you might be on a dog leg and cant shoot something.

So the laser GPS can locate distance to other, non-flagstick, objects? Because that was my biggest concern with the range finders.

So the laser GPS can locate distance to other, non-flagstick, objects? Because that was my biggest concern with the range finders.

You can shoot anything that you can see.

You can shoot anything that you can see.

Is that with just this model or all models? I was told differently by the experts in the retail world.

Is that with just this model or all models? I was told differently by the experts in the retail world.

Almost all models.

JB and anyone else using this, are you still loving it? I am in serious ponder mode and my local store has them for $399 plus a $100 rebate from Bushnell. I think that is too good to pass up. Thanks!

JB and anyone else using this, are you still loving it? I am in serious ponder mode and my local store has them for $399 plus a $100 rebate from Bushnell. I think that is too good to pass up. Thanks!
Holy for real???? For $299 you have to do it. Hell I will send you some money right now to get one for me.

After reading back through this thread I can say I'm freaking excited for this to get here. I've never had a laser range finder but have wanted one for quite some time, and with it being cart path only at the club right now, and am basically guessing at yardages most of the time.

JB, I'm pretty sure you are still 100% happy with your unit?

just finished re-reading this thread, and the review on the home page. I can't wait for this to get here.

I wish I had the cash!!! Way to go on these purchases! Wish our dollar was a tad stronger and my wallet a lot heavier. That's a great price!!! Drool

I wish I had the cash!!! Way to go on these purchases! Wish our dollar was a tad stronger and my wallet a lot heavier. That's a great price!!! Drool

Me too! That's a great deal and I hate not being able to jump on it.

I currently have 2 of these in my possession. One is going in the mail to CB tomorrow and one is going in my bag. I am siked!

I currently have 2 of these in my possession. One is going in the mail to CB tomorrow and one is going in my bag. I am siked!
You just made my night and christmas man. I can't thank you enough for doing this for me. Have you taken yours out of the box and played with it at all? I read through the manual earlier today and the features look amazing.

I'll send you $50 extra for CB's Bushnell :alien:

haha jk CB

Too bad this unit does not have the "slope" feature the V2 offers, I really like that feature.

Dr Teeth and CB I wish you both lots of luck with your new units.

Looking forward to hearing some more thoughts on this when you guys get them. I am very happy with my V2 but like the idea of adding the GPS.

Back