The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On sort of the happy side of things, I am on vacation right now but I still have work to do because of my position but I get to do it from home for the next few days. What this means is I get three days off on vacation, that I don't have to use vacation days for because I am working. Sweet, I like this working from home thing.

Yes, this is the absolute truth. I'm lucky enough where I can control my own schedule of when I'm traveling to client sites and when I work from home. Needless to say, WFH weeks always happen to be during the NCAA tournament, US Open, British Open, etc. Now only if the Masters would have full day coverage....

Once I figure out a way to get our VPN connected through my phone (so I show up on IM), my office will be moved to the practice range.

Yes, this is the absolute truth. I'm lucky enough where I can control my own schedule of when I'm traveling to client sites and when I work from home. Needless to say, WFH weeks always happen to be during the NCAA tournament, US Open, British Open, etc. Now only if the Masters would have full day coverage....

Once I figure out a way to get our VPN connected through my phone (so I show up on IM), my office will be moved to the practice range.
Actually you can get your VPN connected through your phone through the new cloud software.

Little brother, who's this tool bag at your work who's threatening you?

Quiznos sucks!

Little brother, who's this tool bag at your work who's threatening you?

I dont know if you know him...Isaac...he graduated the same year as I did. I think he thinks I am affraid of him...

I dont know if you know him...Isaac...he graduated the same year as I did. I think he thinks I am affraid of him...

Does he have a brother who's around my age? Manuel? Something like that? He should be fired.

Does he have a brother who's around my age? Manuel? Something like that? He should be fired.

yep, thats him. Your right, he should...but our boss was his best man in his wedding.

yep, thats him. Your right, he should...but our boss was his best man in his wedding.

I hate that kind of stuff, pisses me off. Have something along that lines where I work too.

Drive safe, W.E! Enjoy the drive. You don't get many 9 hour stretches of time to yourself as a dad.

Thanks!

Just found out my brother in law in Jacksonville hasn't left yet and is going to wait on me up there. That cuts my driving in half, and still gives me some kid free time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Just found out my brother in law in Jacksonville hasn't left yet and is going to wait on me up there. That cuts my driving in half, and still gives me some kid free time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keeps getting better and better, have a safe trip!

Just catching up here....1, One-T, don't sweat that guy....in fact kick his ass!

2, working from home absolutely rocks. I get to do it once a week and just love it!

Just catching up here....1, One-T, don't sweat that guy....in fact kick his ass!

2, working from home absolutely rocks. I get to do it once a week and just love it!
It does in fact rock, except that my son is not giving me a moments peace which is fine for the most part, but when I really need to get things done or am talking to a client I need a little space.

It does in fact rock, except that my son is not giving me a moments peace which is fine for the most part, but when I really need to get things done or am talking to a client I need a little space.
Yeah I usually won't work from home if the wife and/or kids are home. I mean yeah it's still nice and all but it's hard for me to keep them quiet and keep them from beating the hell out of each other while I'm trying to work.

Yeah I usually won't work from home if the wife and/or kids are home. I mean yeah it's still nice and all but it's hard for me to keep them quiet and keep them from beating the hell out of each other while I'm trying to work.

your wife and kids beat the hell out of each other? lol

Is it just me or do my numbers make no sense? Last three rounds have been 82, 83, and 82. My numbers for those rounds are:

Fairways: 40%
GIR: 20%
Scrambling: 21%
Sand Saves: 28%
Putts per Hole: 1.75
Putts per GIR: 1.93

This is the first time I've ever kept my numbers, so I may be totally off, but all those numbers seem like they would add to higher scores? They seem really bad to me, so I'm really looking to improve them.

Those numbers look bad simply because you can only compare them to a pros numbers for the most part.

Your Putting stats are something I'd kill for I think.

I think I'm getting sick but I had a good range day. Ugh

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

your wife and kids beat the hell out of each other? lol
Well the kids do all the time....and they'e girls. Girls are supposed to play house and barbie and not fight, they don't until I try to get on the phone, then all hell breaks loose.

Those numbers look bad simply because you can only compare them to a pros numbers for the most part.

Your Putting stats are something I'd kill for I think.

Thanks and you're probably right about the pros thing. I've just seen some people around speaking of trying to hit even 50% GIR, and that seems impossible to me lol. I've gotta look at improving that. And I think the putting stats (at least Putts per Hole) is really influenced by my lack of GIR. I have a lot of easy pitches to skew that.

That's exactly the problem, you can't find them anywhere. Good subs though.

Ive actually seen more close then open around here. People love their Subway I guess.

Ive actually seen more close then open around here. People love their Subway I guess.

five dollas mofo!

No shatting, I was looking at the arrest reports a few weeks ago and one lovely young lady's occupation was "sandwich artist."

Safe travels war, sucks you're taking 95. Construction below Savannah is brutal dude, but have fun playing tomorrow.

If you think you had a bad day, this guy has everyone beat:

Chris Whelpdale, a winger with English fourth-tier side Gillingham, suffered a painful and unusual injury in a 2-1 win at Crawley Monday when a tackle split open his scrotum, AFP reported.

"It's a horrific injury," Gillingham boss Andy Hessenthaler told the BBC. "He's going to be very sore, and I'm sure his wife won't be too happy either."

Whelpdale required five stitches to close the injury, which occurred during a high tackle by David Hunt, The Sun reported.

The 22-year-old Whelpdale, who joined the soccer club from Peterborough in July, has scored four goals in 22 games.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...m-during-fourth-division-english-match-122711

Playing electronic Monopoly with the kids. I miss the paper.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back