What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a set of Callaway Razr X Tour irons, 4-PW & AW. Traded in some used clubs, including my current X20s, which had been taking up space at the homestead. With 2 day shipping, will end up paying around $90 net. Can't wait!

Very nice score...especially at that price!! Wicked deal!!

Alex

Just got a couple Cutter & Buck Polos from www.divot.com. Great deal today - $1 a shirt, 5.99 shipping.

Would have liked to buy some apparel from Golfsmith, too bad there's restrictions on Adidas stuff to Canada!

I just bought 3 dozen Callaway Tour i(s) golf balls from lostgolfballs.com They are recycled and not refinished, and after playing one today I can't wait to get them all. I think these recycled balls will be great for the winter and I have to rep my sponsor and get more used to a Callaway ball.

Snagged an Odie HC for my driver form Blind9 through amazon with a gift card I was given. Time to retire the Lion, in with the Drooling Dog...hehe

Bought some FJ rain gloves and a bucket hat at the course today since the weather was terrible.

Adicross whites and a pair of Adidas shorts from the clearance rack.

Paid for my annual subscription to the........Albatross Club!

Paid for my SkyCaddie membership today. Unnecessary I feel, but not a real kick in the wallet.

im off to buy new grips for my christmas presents (3h,4h)

I didnt do it yet but I'll be heading to GG for a lesson at 1:00 today.

Looking for a new grip to buy for my TaylorMade Ghost Maranello putter.

Bought a new grip for my Odyssey PT10:

57464_im_____0_gsi

I like the soft feel and it's really light! I'm definitely going to re-grip all my putters with Jumbo grips...

I just sent Dr.Teeth the money for a Bushnell Hybrid GPS unit. Im pretty stocked.

I'm getting my clubs extended by one-half an inch and this shaft put in my ML4.

[
000_0252.jpg

000_0251.jpg

It's the new House of Forged Great White Shaft. It's 243 CPM, 67 grams, with a torque of 2.5, and the bend point is high.

I am headed later today to get myself and CB a Bushnell Hybrid rangefinder. I am really excited as this will pretty much complete my bag!

I am headed later today to get myself and CB a Bushnell Hybrid rangefinder. I am really excited as this will pretty much complete my bag!
You sir are an awesome individual and I am freaking excited too!!!!

New bag for me today. I do believe all of my equipment purchases are complete. Other than maybe a random shirt and maybe a couple more pairs of KIKKOR (white and Pure Black Eagle).

Alex

I'm getting my clubs extended by one-half an inch and this shaft put in my ML4.

[
000_0252.jpg

000_0251.jpg

It's the new House of Forged Great White Shaft. It's 243 CPM, 67 grams, with a torque of 2.5, and the bend point is high.

Very nice! I saw elsewhere that you got this thing and I think it is a very pretty shaft.

Titleist D3 with RIP shaft...and a Titleist D2 head thanks to Seth O!!!!

cant wait to hit these things and see which one I like best!

birdie ball 4' x 13.5' putting green! couldn't pass up 50% off and the free upgrade. thinking i may leave it at work to work on my putting in between calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back