Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Now that he put it that way, I do kind of feel bad for TC. It's not going to be that fun for him watching INternetGolfer barf up another 93 on singles day.

Now that he put it that way, I do kind of feel bad for TC. It's not going to be that fun for him watching INternetGolfer barf up another 93 on singles day.

At least I can enjoy a round with biggsy. He and I are likely to put a hurting on that weirdo.

This is the exchange between chunk aka Tommy and One-T aka Billy

Tommy DeVito: No more shines, Billy.
Billy Batts: What?
Tommy DeVito: I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore.
Billy Batts: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Tommy DeVito: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Billy Batts: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting effin fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

So civil these too...chunk don't leave your shine box at home

Never. I do want my trophy all shined up

Luckily for INternet, there are plenty of words that rhyme with lost, lose, and beat. He should be able to make a real nice rap for us at the Team THP victory luncheon.

Well said Captain 'throw a wrench in the flow'..... We understand that team paradise is way over their heads and fears team THP. I can't figure what they fear from Team Hackers. Paradise will fall at the Morgan cup just as you fall to your knees to polish OneT's shoes

You have clearly bumped your head. While your support of the front-runners is nauseating, any thought of team paradise being "over our heads" or notions of fear are lunacy. :clown:

Luckily for INternet, there are plenty of words that rhyme with lost, lose, and beat. He should be able to make a real nice rap for us at the Team THP victory luncheon.

I'm sure he'll be cool and gracious in having his arse handed to him.

I'm glad someone picked up on that, I was feeling invisible.....

Never Freddie!! You picked the wrong team but I love your banter

Uh Oh!!!!

Someone found his putter! As I was making putt after putt, I would just say

"poor little chunky....Poor little chunky".

Uh Oh!!!!

I like it...but truth be told, you could putt with a tire iron and you'd still be saying "poor little chunky....poor little chunky".

Good-good?

Please?

-Chunky

Uh Oh!!!!

plumbers neck?

Good-good?

Please?

-Chunky

hahahaha, I even thought this was funny

Nevermind Babbitt, I found it...the Culebra

I have no one to talk trash too. This saddens me. That geographically challenged INternet golfer tried to tell me I would melt in the heat but I think he forgets that I live in the South, have played those courses numerous times, and that in fact, it is he who lives in Indiana and he who will probably struggle with our Southern humidity. It's hard to talk smack to someone who just isn't smart. Throw the constant excuses about the state of his golf game when he had a chance to get some sort of validation and he's just a massive, midwestern train wreck waiting to happen.

I think I'd like to play biggsy again as well. We've played a fair bit of golf together and we have a good time. We're pretty competitive for one another so that would be a nice match. Other than that, I'm at a loss for words really.

Our targets will reveal themselves sooner or later FLTC.

Team Hackers stinks and Team Paradise likes to ride their coatails.

Our targets will reveal themselves sooner or later FLTC.

Team Hackers stinks and Team Paradise likes to ride their coatails.

We will take on any and all challengers! We will harness our inner Peppers and wreck fools.

Sent from my forged iPad

I have no one to talk trash too. This saddens me. That geographically challenged INternet golfer tried to tell me I would melt in the heat but I think he forgets that I live in the South, have played those courses numerous times, and that in fact, it is he who lives in Indiana and he who will probably struggle with our Southern humidity. It's hard to talk smack to someone who just isn't smart. Throw the constant excuses about the state of his golf game when he had a chance to get some sort of validation and he's just a massive, midwestern train wreck waiting to happen.

I think I'd like to play biggsy again as well. We've played a fair bit of golf together and we have a good time. We're pretty competitive for one another so that would be a nice match. Other than that, I'm at a loss for words really.

You can talk trash to me buddy. Would it help if I said I was gonna kick your mountain man a$$ all over True Blue and Caledonia next July! What can I say, I am a good friend and I hate to see mu buddy TC saddened if I can help it.

We will take on any and all challengers! We will eat Peppers and melt fools with our bad breath.

Sent from my forged iPad

Solid plan!!

We've seen you putt now, nobody fears the frog.

I had to give you boys a sense of security by missing that putt. I haven't got the break down in my basement yet... :laughing: Be ware!!!

Fear The Frog!

I had to give you boys a sense of security by missing that putt. I haven't got the break down in my basement yet... :laughing: Be ware!!!

Fear The Frog!

Bull...frog. THP will rain birdies on all comers, and Team Hackers will be croaking in the weeds and water hazards... appropriate for you. :D

Bull...frog. THP will rain birdies on all comers, and Team Hackers will be croaking in the weeds and water hazards... appropriate for you. :D

Don't make me go all White Knuckler on you Nate! Not on your first day of chosen support anyway. hahaha

Bull...frog. THP will rain crap in their pants, and Team Hackers will be drinking in the trophy presentation... appropriate for you. :D

I agree dude. Not sure why you picked them

TC, I welcome all the trash talk you want to throw my way. Apparently people from the south don't realize we get 90-degree heat with high humidity here in the summer as well, and I don't mind playing in it. And I love how the only thing Team THP has to say about my game is my poor round with JB, its too bad poor Slider quit coming to THP after I handed him a loss at Deere Run, and I believe he was a lower handicap than anyone in the MC. Must have been too embarrassing for him, just like everyone of Team THP and Team Paradise will be embarrassed that they will lose to the hands of the INternetGolfer.

Well I don't like Big Carolinians!

Back