Bettinardi SS #5 Custom Putter Preview

Very nice Bullfrog, enjoy!

That is a fine piece of steel, congrats!

Beautiful flatstick...and that's saying something coming from me!! (haha)

Now, treat her well and get to work rolling em' true!

Bullfrog that is an amazing looking putter! It looks really well made and I look forward to hearing how it rolls!

Very cool BF! Great looking putter, I think it was fantastic that you got to go get fitted and then have it custom built....really cool!

It does look pretty. Thanks Guys. It looks so much prettier in hand. If you can imagine that!

I know you are going to sleep with it tonight - it would be awful not to. Great vid and pics there bf, I know you are extremely happy, excited and grateful right now, and that is a great place to be. Congrats buddy.

It does look pretty. Thanks Guys. It looks so much prettier in hand. If you can imagine that!

Yep, pictures just don't do these justice. I had to go get mine out and roll a few, its tough even getting across the feel/sound on line. Mine is not going outside though, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I have to say I love that every thing in the box says "Made in U.S.A" on it!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Fantastic BF!!!! I love the looks of that putter and can't wait to here more from you about it. Awesome dude!

Fantastic looking putter there Bullfrog. Good luck with it and I hope it treats you right.

Congrats on a SICK putter Frog! I know every Bridgestone/Bettinardi MC staffer just became a little more excited (if that's even possible). You selected a beautiful club! Great Job!

Very nice video and pictures Frog! Well done.

Great looking putter Bullfrog! Very happy you got to experience this

Very nice Bullfrog / I'll keep a eye one you this up coming season. The vid is priceless. It was like Capt. Ahab spotting the great white whale.

Great video and excellent pictures. That putter is beautiful. Great job Bettinardi!!!

Very nice Bullfrog / I'll keep a eye one you this up coming season. The vid is priceless. It was like Capt. Ahab spotting the great white whale.

Don't worry Danny.P. You know for sure that you will get to roll it! It was like seeing Moby Dick!!

sweet looking putter frog!

Great looking putter BF, its amazing that Bettinardi was able to do all that customization for you and it turned out great. I love the sole of the club the most.

that is one exclusive putter! looks great. love the colors and customization.

Beautiful stuff. Absolutely love the color.

Great looking putter bullfrog!

BF went through your fitting thread and this one again congrats again thats a sweet putter. i really like the look of the SS line.

I just sent Mike another email thanking him for all his help. That my putter turned out Beautiful. Plus I asked him how much he changed the loft/lie for me. I was asked this but didn't know the answer. So as soon as I do know, I will let you guys know.

Wow is that a beautiful flat stick!!! Great color choice!

Back