The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Antonia Romo gets flattened by a Giant, more specifically, that Jason Pierre-Paul. The Cowboys deserve to get destroyed and miss out on the post season. Douchers!
It depends on what Giants team shows up TC. You never know with them...

It depends on what Giants team shows up TC. You never know with them...

I agree with this, I do an NFL pickem every week for money, the Giants always find a way to screw me.

The NFC East has sucked this year. WHoever gets in won't be lasting long in the post season anyway.

The NFC East has sucked this year, but once your in the tournament, anything can happen. Look at what Arizona did a few years back, Green Bay limped into the playoffs last year. You get hot in January, anything can happen. GO COWBOYS!

The NFC East has sucked this year, but once your in the tournament, anything can happen. Look at what Arizona did a few years back, Green Bay limped into the playoffs last year. You get hot in January, anything can happen. GO COWBOYS!
Speaking of hot, New Orleans seems to be peaking at the right time.

I think the G-Men will be tough to beat in this one. Eli is playing pretty well and they have such a solid group of WR's. I just don't trust Romo in 'must-win' situations.

I'm surprised people don't agree with the Packers picked for the Pro Bowl. I mean come on, they're Packers. lol.

Wells is good. He should get in if only based on how he knows to snap it when Rodgers coaxes the other team offside with his cadence. They are fabulous at that. Rodgers obviously is a correct pick. Woodson leads the league in INTs.

I'll agree and scratch my head on the others, though Jennings is close. The guy makes a lot of big plays. Kuhn hasn't done much, Matthews is overrated as we all know, Raji is good, but with no help he has not been much of a play maker.

But they are 14-1.

Kevin

I hope Antonia Romo gets flattened by a Giant, more specifically, that Jason Pierre-Paul. The Cowboys deserve to get destroyed and miss out on the post season. Douchers!

Spoken like a scorned FLTC lol

I sure do admire your optimism even if I dont have it. I think which ever teams gets in gets spanked in the wild card game.

I am scorned. Antonia cost me a championship bro.

I am scorned. Antonia cost me a championship bro.

If he just throws a TD and 200 yards you win. Stupid Jerry Jones.

If he just throws a TD and 200 yards you win. Stupid Jerry Jones.

I lost by 2 points. He didn't even have to throw a TD. I'm so bitter now. It'll be fun watching the lowly Panthers beat New Orleans.

Is he your Drew Brees?

I believe that he now is Tmex. I liked him a lot up until this past weekend. Now he can suck and get injured.

I believe that he now is Tmex. I liked him a lot up until this past weekend. Now he can suck and get injured.

Stop it. You love you some Antonio.

Yeah they both suck. Well they're good but they suck.

Stop it. You love you some Antonio.

Once you've been Brees'd, it's hard to get over OEM.

I'm not liking the direction this thread has taken

You would hate Antonia too if you were me. I hope Jerry Jones figured out how to insert a tampon in his jersey for the game this weekend.

You would hate Antonia too if you were me. I hope Jerry Jones figured out how to insert a tampon in his jersey for the game this weekend.

Yeah I can't believe he abandoned his team. He could've played through the injury.

A small break from the Cowboys talk....

Jason Taylor of the Dolphins announced today that he will play his last game on Sunday. Unfortunately, it's yet another great Dolphins player that will retire without a ring. The debate in 5 years on whether he is a Hall of Famer should be interesting: 6th all time in sacks, Defensive Player of the Year in 2006, played 15 seasons and only missed 7 games, 6 Pro Bowls as well. I'm pretty sure there will never another Dolphin that wears #99.

Yeah I can't believe he abandoned his team. He could've played through the injury.

He tried to bro beans but Jerry ran from his command center through the tunnel down to side line and told Red how to coach his team. He said "Sit Tony". And walked away.

A small break from the Cowboys talk....

Jason Taylor of the Dolphins announced today that he will play his last game on Sunday. Unfortunately, it's yet another great Dolphins player that will retire without a ring. The debate in 5 years on whether he is a Hall of Famer should be interesting: 6th all time in sacks, Defensive Player of the Year in 2006, played 15 seasons and only missed 7 games, 6 Pro Bowls as well. I'm pretty sure there will never another Dolphin that wears #99.

I don't think it'll be much of a debate, his numbers are worthy of it.

--
tapatalk

How did the Packers limp into the playoffs last year? They won two straight elimination games last year in the regular season.

He tried to bro beans but Jerry ran from his command center through the tunnel down to side line and told Red how to coach his team. He said "Sit Tony". And walked away.

Whatever!!! No excuses. He quit on his team and thats that. Seen a lot of quitters this year. Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back