The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever!!! No excuses. He quit on his team and thats that. Seen a lot of quitters this year. Crazy!

C'mon man!!

You know as well as me that is not true. Given the choice, he would be out there. Not a doubt in my mind.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am scorned. Antonia cost me a championship bro.

You should go Waco on the Cowboys main office....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

C'mon man!!

You know as well as me that is not true. Given the choice, he would be out there. Not a doubt in my mind.

Tappin' from my iPad!

He couldnt have wrapped his hand any faster. What a turd quitter.

How did the Packers limp into the playoffs last year? They won two straight elimination games last year in the regular season.
I wouldn't say they limped in, but if the NY Giants just don't kick that ball to Jackson GB never makes the playoffs last year.

LMAO. Go Bears!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Stupid Bears!!! Matt Forte quitting on his team too. What a turd. At least Jay has pins in his hand and cant grip a football. Forte has a silly little knee injury.

Theres only one Jay Cutler.

A small break from the Cowboys talk....

Jason Taylor of the Dolphins announced today that he will play his last game on Sunday. Unfortunately, it's yet another great Dolphins player that will retire without a ring. The debate in 5 years on whether he is a Hall of Famer should be interesting: 6th all time in sacks, Defensive Player of the Year in 2006, played 15 seasons and only missed 7 games, 6 Pro Bowls as well. I'm pretty sure there will never another Dolphin that wears #99.

Good old Western PA guy! I think he will make the hall within a few years of becoming eligible.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

They were pretty solid defensively against the Jets but I don't see them pitching a shut-out. I think the Giants will win though.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Men!!!!!

Kill that pansy Antonia this weekend boys. Especially that Kiwanuka.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Men!!!!!

Kill that pansy Antonia this weekend boys. Especially that Kiwanuka.

Get out of here troll. :D

Cowboys win with a heroic performance by Mr Tony Romo.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Get out of here troll. :D

Cowboys win with a heroic performance by Mr Tony Romo.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Call me a troll again and I'll ban you :alien:

No, Antonia will play like a polished turd, lose the game, and then blame his finger injury. I would punch him in the face right now if I could. Mark Sanchez > Antonia

Brandon Jacobs hates the Cowboys because of their fans. He says they are loud and obnoxious. HAHA that is just funny. I love when one team keeps talking. Shows they're nervous.

Brandon Jacobs hates the Cowboys because of their fans. He says they are loud and obnoxious. HAHA that is just funny. I love when one team keeps talking. Shows they're nervous.

Kind of like another team's fans huh? :bicker:

Nah, I'm just always going to be pissed that the Cowboys gifted Hanks my FF Championship. The reason the Cowboys will not win is b/c they have an awful secondary and the Giants WR's will feast.

Brandon Jacobs is annoying.

Call me a troll again and I'll ban you :alien:

No, Antonia will play like a polished turd, lose the game, and then blame his finger injury. I would punch him in the face right now if I could. Mark Sanchez > Antonia

Don't take out your FF frustrations in the real world.

Sanchez was horrific this last game, I will stick with Romo.

While I am a Cowboys fan I am also a realist. Cowboys either win a close game or get blown out like last year against Philly in the same scenario. This game is unpredictable IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Does it bother any other Cowboy fans that Mr. Lonestar himself, Cookie, is a Vegan. THat should bring at least one interception per game.

Does it bother any other Cowboy fans that Mr. Lonestar himself, Cookie, is a Vegan. THat should bring at least one interception per game.

It bothers me as a Panthers fan. Dude is Texan who eats carrot. He really should be banned from the NFL thread.

I dont think this game is a blowout either way. The offenses are good enough to score a lot of points and the defenses both stink like a gas station bathroom. It most likely will come down to big plays, turnovers and who has the ball last.

I'm pretty sure a vegan in Texas is probably a terrorist. Sounds awfully Unamerican.

Welcome to the right side of the fence TC. Glad to see you are rooting for the G-men this week instead of that bunch of losers from Texas. Romo hurt? Ha!! He is just building a story to cover for when he throws 2 pick sixes before halftime!

Welcome to the right side of the fence TC. Glad to see you are rooting for the G-men this week instead of that bunch of losers from Texas. Romo hurt? Ha!! He is just building a story to cover for when he throws 2 pick sixes before halftime!

That's exactly what I'm thinking dude. What a loser.

Cowboys by +7 or more by the end of the game. Eli is due for a choke game and the G-women will fail on D. By the 3rd quarter the NY fans will be booing everyone in a NY jersey.....which is just about par for those fans.

Interesting comments Nate. Especially considering that defense of the Cowgirls is such a stout and menacing group of fellows. Heck I would rather they put the cheerleaders out on the field for defense. IF I am going to see a bunch of boobs running around I might as well enjoy the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back