Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see Davis is getting interviewed down in Florida for the OC job.....I hope he gets it.
I do too. I liked Davis a lot, he could build an offense to suit his players, but his time ran out, all of the coaching staff had gone soft by that point.

Great springboard for this TX team going into next year. Not a pretty win but this year....we'll take it!

Yea, since they have 60 bowl games now, everyone gets to play in one. Even though the refs are giving Cal some major home cookin, TX is holding the lead. Still not happy with our QB play and for that matter our offense. No complaints on the defense so far. TX getting the number 1 RB in the nation next year which should help.

Jonathan Gray is a stud. Watched the 4A State Game on FSSW here, and the kid is just pure athlete. With a solid O-line, UT should compete for the Big 12 Title next year.

Jonathan Gray is a stud. Watched the 4A State Game on FSSW here, and the kid is just pure athlete. With a solid O-line, UT should compete for the Big 12 Title next year.

Gray is scary! He is just what this team needs going into next year. If we can find a QB this team might get to 10 wins again.

Gray is scary! He is just what this team needs going into next year. If we can find a QB this team might get to 10 wins again.

I'm a native born Texan so I still follow H.S football in the state (it's what happens when you grow up in Southlake with Todd Dodge as head coach.) They need to go after Kenny Hill of SLC, he's the best QB SLC has ever produced. And that's saying a lot. Especially considering that Greg McElroy and Chase Daniel came out of there.

I'm a native born Texan so I still follow H.S football in the state (it's what happens when you grow up in Southlake with Todd Dodge as head coach.) They need to go after Kenny Hill of SLC, he's the best QB SLC has ever produced. And that's saying a lot. Especially considering that Greg McElroy and Chase Daniel came out of there.
No doubt that is a QB factory. No idea you grew up in Southlake. Have you been back there lately? Grown so much. I have heard good things about Hill. What ever happened to Garman that got into trouble because he transfered but then they found out that his dad/mom still lived in another state. Did I get that right or maybe I'm thinking of another kid? Is Hill a senior next year?

No doubt that is a QB factory. No idea you grew up in Southlake. Have you been back there lately? Grown so much. I have heard good things about Hill. What ever happened to Garman that got into trouble because he transfered but then they found out that his dad/mom still lived in another state. Did I get that right or maybe I'm thinking of another kid? Is Hill a senior next year?

Hill will be a senior next year, no idea how many offers he has already. I believe West Virginia, Tceh, A$M and others have offered. Garman was ruled ineligible by the UIL last year and enrolled at Arizona early, but just transferred to Oklahoma State due to Rich Rod taking the job at Arizona. I come back every summer usually to visit my old friends from H.S and take a trip to WinStar and play golf/gamble for a few days. It's not Vegas, but for 20 year old college kids it does the job!

Jonathan Gray is the best HS RB I have seen in a long time. If he avoids academic problems and injuries he will be a force to be reckoned with, I agree with that.

RG3 is the real deal....the more I watch of him, the more I like. I hope he can follow Cams success.

Giving the better uniform nod to Washington. Better team..... probably Baylor. RGIII is the truth.

RG3 is the real deal....the more I watch of him, the more I like. I hope he can follow Cams success.

Giving the better uniform nod to Washington. Better team..... probably Baylor. RGIII is the truth.

I was just coming in here to say the same thing, he is a deserving Heisman winner for sure.

That was an awesome run by RG3, I can't see him not being a high draft choice this year. No mystery to me.

Last edited:
That was an awesome run by RG3, I can't see him not being a high draft choice this year. No myster to me.

I'm not going to lie, after that run, I'm in full-on man crush mode for this guy. I want him on the Dolphins so badly next year.

Price for Washington doesn't look to shabby either.

This is a fun game to watch, I have no dog in the fight and am just seeing some good football.

Wow..... didn't see this one coming! Kinda rooting for Washington.

Gotta cheer for RG3 and Baylor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was earlier, just because I like to watch my facebook feed and see all my friends at Bama STILL talk about how Trent Richardson should of won the Heisman. But Washington is looking pretty impressive. I really expected Baylor to win this pretty easily! I guess I didn't do my research.

I get the icon part, but the results just aren't there.

Lets see, our ol sucks and of our 3 best running backs 1 had a season ending injury and the other two are hurt. That's all Major's fault.

This is an awesome game! No defense, but fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back