Hello from chilly Toronto! Newbie Hacker Here!

Hey fellow newbie!!

Toronto - you a Leafer? Big Pens fan here!

See you around the boards!

Welcome to THP! Another fellow Canadian to boot. Lived a long time north of Toronto in Thornhill myself.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, glad you joined up

Many welcomes from a fellow Nube
My missus is from outside Toronto and we got some friends there, any advice on the city courses for my next trip??

Depends on what you are looking for. Regarding "city" muni courses, either Don Valley or Tam O'Shanter are decent courses from my understanding. I also played Humber Valley this year, but wasn't too much of a fan.

Some of my favourite courses I played this year around the city (I live in the suburb of Richmond Hill) include...

Angus Glen (pricey but the courses are so worth it, and they treat you well)
Bethesda Grange at Rolling Hills was a challenge and kicked my butt all day. Undergoing renovations though. Also the Challenge course was quite fun to play as I did much better on this course. I think that one is a par 70.
Glen Abbey (didn't play here this year, but it's one of the premier courses in Canada)
Bloomington Downs was a fun course with a nice layout. They have a batting cage on the premises which is odd.
Highlands Golf Course in Bradford. Public course, that is on GolfNow.com and offered discounted tee times throughout the season. Decent course.
Glen Eagle. Interesting course, that has 27 holes, and you choose which combo of 9 you wish to play depending on your skill level. Really enjoyed playing here and I hope to go back again next season. Was pretty well kept and the green fees are reasonable.

That's just a small sampling. There's Eagles Nest, Cardinal, and Copper Creek to name a few (haven't played any of them though) that are more on the high end side of green fees.

The great thing about Toronto and the GTA is that there are so many courses for every skill level and taste. The best part is that you are never more than an hour from any of them.

Welcome to THP! Another fellow Canadian to boot. Lived a long time north of Toronto in Thornhill myself.

Ah Thornhill! I live in Richmond Hill which is right beside it. Great neighbourhoods, and never too far from a golf course.

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Nice to meet you!

Hey fellow newbie!!

Toronto - you a Leafer? Big Pens fan here!

See you around the boards!

Yeah, big Leafs fan. Although they blew a game against the Canes tonight. Just terrible defensive lapses cost them a win.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP lad. you have a sweet deal with Adidas man

Welcome!

Sent from my DROIDX

Welcome to the best Golf site!

Welcome to the best Golf site!

Definitely! I visit the "other site", but the community here seems like it has a wider range of golfers skill levels.

Barrie here! Welcome!

Maybe you can hit up your tmag connection for me!

It's actually my youngest brother. The bad thing is that they have annual "limits" on what they can "spend" on their account.

He's really spoiled his big bro this year. LOL. That doesn't even account for the shoes, clothes and other TMaG stuff he gets me.

One day my game will match my "sponsorship", LOL.

I feel bad asking him to get me a hookup on the RBZ 3W in a few weeks. GolfTown might get my money for that one unfortunately. Hate paying their markups though.

Back