THP Albatross Club Is Live

I believe I have given everyone their tags and sent you a PM welcoming you to the Albatross Club. If you did not get a tag or my PM please let me know. Thanks again to everyone for your amazing support!!!

No Brainer and it shouldn't be for others. $30 for the year is not buying that box of Top Flights you have your eye on. Head out to the golf course and find yourself 12 balls to replace 'em if that's what you have to do. Skip that Starbucks coffee and instead make it at home. Grab some Taco Bell instead of ordering that $20 pizza. It can be done for those on the fence. This is a wonderful site and works in so many differrent ways. Case in point, was at our club eating last night when someone came up to me and said, "are you Nate for the Hackers site?" It was BigTex! How cool was that! Talked for awhile but then my kids started hitting me in the stomach cause we were standing in front of the deserts. There are other sites out there that make you pay, and if you don't, restrict what you can see and let members access the full site. This is not like other sites. Just my $.02, but help support the site so that they can help support us HACKERS!!

Reactions: JB
No Brainer and it shouldn't be for others. $30 for the year is not buying that box of Top Flights you have your eye on. Head out to the golf course and find yourself 12 balls to replace 'em if that's what you have to do. Skip that Starbucks coffee and instead make it at home. Grab some Taco Bell instead of ordering that $20 pizza. It can be done for those on the fence. This is a wonderful site and works in so many differrent ways. Case in point, was at our club eating last night when someone came up to me and said, "are you Nate for the Hackers site?" It was BigTex! How cool was that! Talked for awhile but then my kids started hitting me in the stomach cause we were standing in front of the deserts. There are other sites out there that make you pay, and if you don't, restrict what you can see and let members access the full site. This is not like other sites. Just my $.02, but help support the site so that they can help support us HACKERS!!

Pretty Cool that BigTex just found you like that Nate!

Nice hat and, of course, happy to help keep the site great.

Anything to help this site, it's great........

That's pretty awesome!

Thank you for the continued support everybody. It means the world to us.

I'm really glad to see so much support for it, even more glad to be a part of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been so great to see most of the usual posters have the new A-Club banner below their name. I can't knock anyone who isn't in a position to join but I am really happy that so many have.

Gives me a warm heart to see all these tags. Great going everyone!!

Gives me a warm heart to see all these tags. Great going everyone!!

It does to us as well Chunky. Truly amazing members we have here and makes us really want to strive to continue raising the bar with each passing year.

I'm not a member yet. There's a lot who are though.

I'm not a member yet. There's a lot who are though.
My tag doesn't even start to make up for each one of you leaders. Your relentless work here out weighs anything I can donate. Without the forum leader tags, we'd certainly have no forum. Thanks for everything you guys do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we approach the new year, I just want to say thank you again to everybody that has taken part in our club that we created. We will never forget each and every one of you.

As we approach the new year, I just want to say thank you again to everybody that has taken part in our club that we created. We will never forget each and every one of you.

Well this as good a thread as any to say thanks to THP!!

I decided to seriously pick up the game again early this year and shortly thereafter found THP. To say that THP has changed my life would be an understatement. In 2012, I have 2 trips planned that would not exist without this place!

So, thanks to Josh and Morgan for giving us such an amazing forum and to each and every forum member that makes this such a special place. Looking forward to an amazing 2012!!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I have to agree with Cookie here, THP has changed my life. Most of my time is spending thinking about or playing golf, and THP has taken it to a new level for me and I have made some great new friends in the process. 2012 has been a great year and I have been able to share most of it with my THP friends, and I appreciate all that JB and GG have done to make this site so amazing. I can't believe their generosity and they just continue to step it up and show every day that this site is about the members and that they appreciate each one of us.

This is the next purchase on my list. THP has evolved from a golf forum to a group of people who I deeply respect and would help out if help was needed.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Just joined the albatross club today! Proud and humbled to be a part of this amazing community. I only started playing this great game 11 months ago and THP has been an invaluable part of my growing love for golf. Can't wait for big things in 2012. Happy new year to all!

We're glad to help with whatever we can. This place rules and we owe it to you guys!

As we are officially in 2012, I wanted to say thank you to everybody that has joined up and we look forward to a wonderful year.

Is there anyway to donate without going through paypal? I have the money, but it takes 3-5 days for PayPal to process the transfer.

Is there anyway to donate without going through paypal? I have the money, but it takes 3-5 days for PayPal to process the transfer.

I did it straight off my debit card through PayPal. No transfers involved.

Outstanding, thank you my math-inclined friend. In that case, I will check my balance in the morning and donate by tomorrow afternoon. Happy to be helping THP out.
I did it straight off my debit card through PayPal. No transfers involved.

Outstanding, thank you my math-inclined friend. In that case, I will check my balance in the morning and donate by tomorrow afternoon. Happy to be helping THP out.

Good to hear it bud!

Back