The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow 6-22 for 60 yards and 1 interception.....:laughing:

That's not even good stats for a high school QB
Those are terrible numbers. Didnt get to see any of the game, was it as bad as it seems for the Broncos on offense?

The Mark Sanchez era has to be over soon. He really isn't good at all.

Sent from my forged iPad
It has to be, dont see how Jets fans can be excited to have him as their QB of the future?

Those are terrible numbers. Didnt get to see any of the game, was it as bad as it seems for the Broncos on offense?

I saw a fair amount and yes, the Tebow's offense was awful.

For some reason I can't see them getting rid of him. They probably should, but I doubt they will.

Because you're an adamant Sanchize fan. You've made that very clear. He's awful.

Sent from my forged iPad

Because you're an adamant Sanchize fan. You've made that very clear. He's awful.

Sent from my forged iPad

Yeah I know. I like the guy, but as I said, I think they should get rid of him. It would probably be in the best interest of the franchise. But I don't think they will unfortunately for them.

Tonight's game is going to rock. I'm excited about it.

The Panthers sucked today. We need lots of defensive help this off season. Kind of crappy of the Saints to be throwing it around in the fourth quarter.

Sent from my forged iPad

Agreed on tonight's game. Should be great. I like the Giants.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

The Mark Sanchez era has to be over soon. He really isn't good at all.

Sent from my forged iPad

They're going to give him at least one more year, unless the owner or GM decides to get crazy and obtain Peyton Manning. Most likely, the offensive coordinator gets fired and they give Sanchez a fresh start with a new OC.

They're going to give him at least one more year, unless the owner or GM decides to get crazy and obtain Peyton Manning. Most likely, the offensive coordinator gets fired and they give Sanchez a fresh start with a new OC.

Maybe that's what they need to do. That Shottenheimer blows as an OC. Not impressed at all.

Sent from my forged iPad

As I just saw on Twitter, get prepared to be beaten over the head this week by discussion of the QB matchup in the playoffs next weekend: Tebow vs. Big Ben. Pretty easy to see making good guy vs. bad guy arguments here.

As I just saw on Twitter, get prepared to be beaten over the head this week by discussion of the QB matchup in the playoffs next weekend: Tebow vs. Big Ben. Pretty easy to see making good guy vs. bad guy arguments here.

I cant imagine why :confused2:

Go Ben.

Needless to say being a UGA fan, I love Hines Ward.

I've watched some old games of him from his Georgia days. One heck of a college player.

Married man these days!

I've watched some old games of him from his Georgia days. One heck of a college player.

He is my 2nd favorite all time behind HW. He was recruited out of HS as a QB, he played RB then WR, his Junior year we lost all of out QB's to injury and he finished out the season at QB. He finished up with 990 yards passing. The coach then was Jim Donnan, I always hated that he did not let HW play QB any his Senior year to get 10 more yards passing. He would have then finished his college career with 1000+ rushing yards, 1000+ receiving yards and 1000+ passing yards, not sure if it has ever been done now, but my understanding back then was that it had never been done.

In terms of playoff scheduling, I would think that the Saints-Lions game would have to be on Saturday, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have an NFL game in the Superdome on Sunday and then turn right around and have the BCS title game on Monday night.

Tonight's game is going to rock. I'm excited about it.

The Panthers sucked today. We need lots of defensive help this off season. Kind of crappy of the Saints to be throwing it around in the fourth quarter.

Sent from my forged iPad

I wonder if that guy betting on your panthers hates us now? Haha and that's why I don't bet money on games.

I wonder if that guy betting on your panthers hates us now? Haha and that's why I don't bet money on games.

We cost that dude like a grand. I feel awful.

Sent from my forged iPad

Mike Tomlin just said in his postgame press conference that he doesn't expect Mendenhall to play next week against the Broncos. MRI tomorrow on Mendenhall's knee as well.

We cost that dude like a grand. I feel awful.

Sent from my forged iPad

I kept thinking about his money as I saw the Saints keep scoring. Wtc was up with the Panthers. It's was like the Bucs showed up or something.

I'm nervous about this game. I want them to start off this game Eagles style with a bomb to Dez for a TD.

On the subject of the coaching hot seat, is Hue Jackson safe? I know he has only been coach 1 yr, but, they finished the season losing 3 out of 4, finished 8-8, couldn't win at home with the conference championship on the line, and they set the record for most penalties. All of that combined with Big Al no longer with us, I wonder if they clean house??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back