The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really start to pour out when you get that high plus the huge zombie bosses start coming out.
Yeah, those big things are tough. I find the machine gun works the best on them instead of the bigger guns.

How proficient are you in computers? In other words, what was the learning curve in making the switch?

Its very very easy to learn a Mac. Id never used one before we got our MacBook Pro and it didnt take long at all. Macbook Pro has been the best laptop Ive ever owned after going through 3 or 4 windows laptops.

Its very very easy to learn a Mac. Id never used one before we got our MacBook Pro and it didnt take long at all. Macbook Pro has been the best laptop Ive ever owned after going through 3 or 4 windows laptops.

I agree...

Macs are super easy to navigate, my grandmother, in her 80s can function quite well on one.

Curious if we had some people join the family for Christmas?

Curious if we had some people join the family for Christmas?

If you mean joined the Iphone family, I now have one. Got it two weeks ago as an early present :D

Well I need to get my boss a Black 32G iPhone 4S in black, all the Verizon stores didn't have one, I checked online and BestBuy had one, my 2 year old wanted to come with me and we waited in line for almost 2 hours, get up to the front of the line and they tell me they can't help me because it's a business account, what a joke.

I am seriously thinking about moving from my Android Thunderbolt to an iPhone, can someone tell me if the 4s is really worth $100 more that the 4? Other than Siri and a better camera what does the 4s have over the 4?

I am seriously thinking about moving from my Android Thunderbolt to an iPhone, can someone tell me if the 4s is really worth $100 more that the 4? Other than Siri and a better camera what does the 4s have over the 4?

I have the 4 and I can upgrade to the 4s if I wanted to. I didn't. Waiting on the 5.

So by then I would have a line eligible for another upgrade if I wanted it nad enough. So OEM...iPhone 4 for $100 or iPhone 4S for $200...what should I do?

iPhone 4 for now so if you hate it you didn't spend as much. And then either upgrade a line or add a line for the new iPhone 5.

So by then I would have a line eligible for another upgrade if I wanted it nad enough. So OEM...iPhone 4 for $100 or iPhone 4S for $200...what should I do?

Save the $100 for now and go with the 4.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I agree, go for the 4 and save the cash. You can go OEM something with it later. :D

Probably next fall.

After the sales they had on the 4S I'll be surprised(including Christmas sales) if we see another hardware update in June.

For one of the first times ever I'm going to agree with thechosen1. I doubt we see another hardware release until about November. Also I would go with the 4 puttin4iphones.

For one of the first times ever I'm going to agree with thechosen1. I doubt we see another hardware release until about November. Also I would go with the 4 puttin4iphones.

yessssss haha
This is apparently the last project Jobs worked on(iphone5) so I'm expecting something pretty good.

I just got an email from the mail room at work saying they were holding onto mt new IPhone 4S and I could pick it up when I got to the office tomorrow!

I just got an email from the mail room at work saying they were holding onto mt new IPhone 4S and I could pick it up when I got to the office tomorrow!
Congrats my friend!

That's exciting stuff TBT, always fun to get a new toy/phone.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thought I'd share a little iPhone autocorrect humor. From my own iPhone during last nights game. If you misspell a word autocorrect will make you pay haha

Enjoy:

563cf0ab.jpg

Beast mode from tapatalk

Thought I'd share a little iPhone autocorrect humor. From my own iPhone during last nights game. If you misspell a word autocorrect will make you pay haha

Enjoy:

563cf0ab.jpg

Beast mode from tapatalk

Lol, gotta love those unreal panties...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back